What batteries to use for K-x user??

I bought GGS for my Kx @OP for $15. Stantey cleans and put it on nicely for me.:)

my nose always presses on the left part of the screen protector so it squeezed the glue out from the foam area and now its visible under the screen protector. i got used to it though. :bsmilie:

May I ask, the first time using the rechargeable Battery can only last awhile? need recharge it to go back to normal? today try the new battery. last awhile and half of the bar gone. dnknw whether the batt is spoil? =/

May I ask, the first time using the rechargeable Battery can only last awhile? need recharge it to go back to normal? today try the new battery. last awhile and half of the bar gone. dnknw whether the batt is spoil? =/

which one you using? Recommended NiMH battery is Eneloops.
Also, is your firmware updated to latest version? The first version has issues with battery status indication which shutdown the camera. :)

which one you using? Recommended NiMH battery is Eneloops.
Also, is your firmware updated to latest version? The first version has issues with battery status indication which shutdown the camera. :)

eh, I got eneloops too. havn try that. I use the POWEREX imedion now. but i didnt charge at all. buy and straight use. is it suppose to charge before first time use??

how about dry-cells? fujitsu or fujitec works fine. I used them for mini 4wd, they last decently... (pardon my noobness)

I did use straight and it left half bar for around less than 10 shots. but now i recharge till now is still full. think should be ok now.

They are supposed to retain up to 80% after 1 year but no way to guess how long the batteries have been sitting on the shelf. So best to charge it up once you get them. After that you can track quite easily but I'm thinking if you take lots of pics, will not have a chance for the battery to retain charge! :bsmilie: