what am i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting thread and limitless possibilities. Maybe the guessers should have more incentive and more motivation and a reward to guess correctly. Just a suggestion - whoever guessed correctly first would have the option to post the next puzzle. If correct guesser does not want to post then posting the puzzle reverts to zaren. For one it would give zaren an occasional breather (after 34 pages, probably need one) and also the chance to be at the receiving end of the puzzle-guessing (revenge is a dish best-served cold). Whoever opts to post a puzzle should be willing to dedicate the same amount of time and attention as zaren does.

If somebody had already suggested this in the past along the thread, sorry to repeat.

As to the current puzzle, I have no idea. It looked like an oxidized copper strand or wire attached to something blue...If zaren accepts the suggestion above I'll never be a poster...

soldering iron?

Cloth peg?

Very interesting thread and limitless possibilities. Maybe the guessers should have more incentive and more motivation and a reward to guess correctly. Just a suggestion - whoever guessed correctly first would have the option to post the next puzzle. If correct guesser does not want to post then posting the puzzle reverts to zaren. For one it would give zaren an occasional breather (after 34 pages, probably need one) and also the chance to be at the receiving end of the puzzle-guessing (revenge is a dish best-served cold). Whoever opts to post a puzzle should be willing to dedicate the same amount of time and attention as zaren does.

If somebody had already suggested this in the past along the thread, sorry to repeat.

As to the current puzzle, I have no idea. It looked like an oxidized copper strand or wire attached to something blue...If zaren accepts the suggestion above I'll never be a poster...

good suggestion....whoever guesses correctly will set the next quiz :)

part of me might remind you of ?

newspaper? the part with the staple?

Mirror??

Fan cover?

Artwork of some sort?

hmm....of all the guesses so far, i would say cyc1op is warmer than the rest. :)

A photo frame?
A paperclip?
The stand thingy used to clip memos?

Laundry basket?

Hangar?!?

ironing board?

Status
Not open for further replies.