Whampoa lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phildate said:
Got the tabletop shot to share Jing??

by popular demand, here is the next image in the series of the hottest sexiest model in town

phil.jpg

ok not really. but this one's for your memories, phil

Versatile Phil.. Can be Model, Photographer and "Ah-Pek" ;p ;p

KNIGHT ONG said:
What Phil is doing ....?? :think: :bsmilie:
He is 'professional' model mah, teaching Jo how to pose :bsmilie:

Feinwerkbau said:
Hmmm ... it's the New Year and one of my 'resolutions' is to eat and drink healthier.

Think I'll switch to Matt's 'Soya Bean' for my daily drink! :bsmilie:

YQT, Nowadays 'my wan bigger than your wan'.:bigeyes: How U wanna beat mine? :sweatsm:

You sure or not? Next time mattlock need a ah pek, we'll let him be the judge:bsmilie:

Thanks for the humiliation Jing! Sure Jo learnt a lot from me.

Canonised said:
Also another CS-inspired opportunity for those 15yo model-wannabes to replace those Tiger promoters at all leading kopitiams ... here come the soyabean-milk promoters :sweatsm:

15-years old, bit too young le ba

OMG! Phil! You've gotta tell me where you get your manicures!!! :bigeyes:

I know a lot of girls who would die to have fingers like that! :bsmilie:

YQT, nowadays age and AHEM! have caught up with me lah ... sure win liao! Hehehehehe!

Jing, would love to see ma TUMMY shot. Got to show it to the wife to prove that I had my eyes covered all the while! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Feinwerkbau said:
Jing, would love to see ma TUMMY shot. Got to show it to the wife to prove that I had my eyes covered all the while! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
You didn't peek at all?? I think I might've sneaked a glance a couple of times
;)

the colors look abit oversaturated for my liking, probably intended but then again i can't think of better ones anyway i guess it's jus what's suitable for this.

wahhh never share and sayy. so close to my house could have gone to kpo >_<

Phildate said:
You didn't peek at all?? I think I might've sneaked a glance a couple of times
;)

Yeah, well, you got me! I fess up - I did sneak a few at Joanna's toes and arms what with Jing constantly hollerin to keep that NewPaper up at a certain angle! LOL!

But seriously Phil, it's a pity Jing isn't allowed to show some of the 'behind-the-scene' shots that had *CENSORED* while Joanna was powdering her legs!

mattlock said:

Whaa say, like this oso can!!!! :bigeyes:
i think her skin was begining to rooast .....

Is that her :eek:

Sea food, I like.
Feeling cold yet "hot" for these 2 photo. The model must have feeling very cold.

I want to order a plate of roast ......

The last one feel like the head posture a bit strange (unnatural) or twisted, feel like if her face facing the photographer be better?

All nicely shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.