Place: BP Plaza, Starbucks
Agenda: Photoshop Sharing Session[/color][/size]

1. wiz23
2. denniskee

Hey, Dennis, I updated post #1 with your name liao, why u repeat? :bsmilie:

Date: 03 Aug (Thu)
Time: 9pm
Topic: At the moment, anything under the sun ... And, maybe, a short sharing on Digital IR :)

1. wiz23
2. dolpjki
3. Chris Lim
4. knoxknocks
5. denniskee

dolpjki said:
oi! u never update the topic!!!
supposed to be "IR digital imaging workshop by wiz23" :bsmilie:
No, dolpjki... The topic should be "West Zoners' Weekly Kopi Session - IR digital imaging workshop by wiz23 and Chris"... ;)

Weigang said:
No, dolpjki... The topic should be "West Zoners' Weekly Kopi Session - IR digital imaging workshop by wiz23 and Chris"... ;)
:bsmilie: also can lah

I cannot join the upcoming session on 03-Aug-06 till after the week of 10-Aug-06... :cry: Got RT la... Using it to slim myself down... ;)

wiz23 said:
Hey, Dennis, I updated post #1 with your name liao, why u repeat? :bsmilie:

Date: 03 Aug (Thu)
Time: 9pm
Topic: At the moment, anything under the sun ... And, maybe, a short sharing on Digital IR :)

1. wiz23
2. dolpjki
3. Chris Lim
4. knoxknocks
5. denniskee

pie say lah :embrass: :embrass:

hi everyone,

i wish i could join again but this week i am rather busy. i'll be on the lookout for subsequent sessions.

have fun.

Weigang said:
I cannot join the upcoming session on 03-Aug-06 till after the week of 10-Aug-06... :cry: Got RT la... Using it to slim myself down... ;)
whoa... how come u so good... RT only one week?
my fren RT one month, lose 10kg leh... ;)

I will join your guy if I can knock off by 7.30pm.

dolpjki said:
whoa... how come u so good... RT only one week?
my fren RT one month, lose 10kg leh... ;)
Hello... I went for 2 months of RT already... :angry: And lost more than 10KG, but all down to effort, motivation and your condition... :p

:think: U wouldn't want to be in my condition... But then again, it may be a blessing in disguise... ;)

One more week and I should be able to join the Kopi-session... :gbounce: And I can learn my shi-fu and gain from the experiences of veterans le... :D

Weigang said:
Hello... I went for 2 months of RT already... :angry: And lost more than 10KG, but all down to effort, motivation and your condition... :p

:think: U wouldn't want to be in my condition... But then again, it may be a blessing in disguise... ;)
i'd love to go RT... free fitness session.
but.... too bad, i'd never qualify for RT :angel:

dolpjki said:
i'd love to go RT... free fitness session.
but.... too bad, i'd never qualify for RT :angel:
DOLPJKI!!! ;(

U can always choose not to go for your annual IPPT test if you can pass one... :cool: If you cannot qualify due to other reasons, er... :think: Too bad then... :bsmilie:

Er... :think: Just realised that Wiz23's thread 'West Zoners' Weekly Kopi Session' has been brought quite OT by dolpjki (the leader) and me (the follower)... ;p Sigh... In simple, both "contributed" to the cause... :p I'm stopping the rot... dolpjki, please follow suit too... ;)

Weigang said:
Er... :think: Just realised that Wiz23's thread 'West Zoners' Weekly Kopi Session' has been brought quite OT by dolpjki (the leader) and me (the follower)... ;p Sigh... In simple, both "contributed" to the cause... :p I'm stopping the rot... dolpjki, please follow suit too... ;)
:angel: Yes Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.