We're oh so Small

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Far as I can see from your pictures U did not break the rule! Perhaps, enlighten me further!
Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot guys; based on each other's replies, we sure learn lots in here.
For myself; based on this shot; I;ve learnt that -

1- It might have looked good enough for me, I may have broken the rules of thirds whatsoever; but I know I will never please anyone, everyone - but then, thats not my sole purpose of photography; I had just wanted to share my thoughts of that particular moment; and learn more from everyone else through this forum.

2- to have the basic idea in mind, compose the frame accordingly, experiment with the settings and choosing the title that fits to be displayed has been what the process is all about.

3- Again, many thanks to night86mare for his share of opinions complete with examples, in fact he himself has been inspirational for me, and I believe the rest of us in here too. Thru his references, I realise that he had seen so many, inspired by so many others too, that he had learnt something from them, and shared his thoughts thru this priceless experience, to conclude that NOT everything in frame MUST die die be using rule of thirds.

Once again many thanks to all. I hope that this sharing would benifit all, and inspire more to shoot more!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.