We're not like u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Well, I think you can make them move by running? Maybe? I am not sure.....i am also thinking now but it will be wonderful to have that................wahahaha:bsmilie:
yes yes i am gonna do a reshoot!.. yes!/

I like the pic. Thank goodness for photographers like you who offer a different style ;)

:thumbsup: You are not a mere photographer, you are an ARTIST!:thumbsup:

No matter what others may think ! I love it !

Great clean execution!

Both of your model are sharp and well exposed in a sea of motion!

Just the big black line on the top is unatural to me. Otherwise very nice!

PS : For the lost hand of the girl, it is on the left arm inside the elbow!

hi bro,
though u mentioned its a 1/2 second pic,
i feel that there seems to have flash as well,
am i correct?
cos if my guess is correct,
that's 1 reason for the cut n paste feel.
came across a number of pics like this,
slight motion from the still is quite ok,
makes it more natural even.

jude

Loupisk said:
No matter what others may think ! I love it !

Great clean execution!

Both of your model are sharp and well exposed in a sea of motion!

Just the big black line on the top is unatural to me. Otherwise very nice!

PS : For the lost hand of the girl, it is on the left arm inside the elbow!
thanks alot!

Good choice of background. Would have preferred it with just the guy though, the red seems a little out of the overall colour palette here. Alternatively, if you want the guy to stand out more, pick a pair of red madras pants instead of yellow-tone based.

I like the concept, very much so, but I think a single subject would have offered you more power and focus.

judeseah said:
hi bro,
though u mentioned its a 1/2 second pic,
i feel that there seems to have flash as well,
am i correct?
cos if my guess is correct,
that's 1 reason for the cut n paste feel.
came across a number of pics like this,
slight motion from the still is quite ok,
makes it more natural even.

jude
yeah. i was using stobes to give the subjects some light

Stoned said:
Good choice of background. Would have preferred it with just the guy though, the red seems a little out of the overall colour palette here. Alternatively, if you want the guy to stand out more, pick a pair of red madras pants instead of yellow-tone based.

I like the concept, very much so, but I think a single subject would have offered you more power and focus.

Agree to a certain extent on how to increase the power and focus. Put one person only and yet have a wide background may make the subject lonely. To decrease the width of the background may not bring out the effect of the picture properly. Maybe bring the subject closer would help.

Although I have never shot such concepts before nor achieved this type of artistry, hope that my comments help.

CreaXion said:
Agree to a certain extent on how to increase the power and focus. Put one person only and yet have a wide background may make the subject lonely. To decrease the width of the background may not bring out the effect of the picture properly. Maybe bring the subject closer would help.

Although I have never shot such concepts before nor achieved this type of artistry, hope that my comments help.
:) thanks

Stoned said:

woohoo red pants

Status
Not open for further replies.