Wedding photography Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
try to keep cool and be courteous even to the event's 'wedding planner' or 'officer-in-charge' whom had been trying to instruct/direct/command (or even abuse) you throughout the day.

it happens when some oldie thought she has been to more wedding then anyone else..

lol, ya this is very important...unless she come and ask you do something which is what some brother should be doing :D :D

Hi Sirs,

Thanks for your comments and info, just want to share my wedding shoot with you guys with the help of your sugestions.

http://kamalindri.multiply.com/

Regards
Mervin Geronimo

Hi,

I find that there are simply too many posed shots that hardly any candid. I hardly shared the joy of the couple nor the family and friends. The first photo itself and few others are underexposed and obvious handshake in others.

Anyway there's always a first time and continue to shoot more to gain more exposure!

Cheers!

Hi,

I find that there are simply too many posed shots that hardly any candid. I hardly shared the joy of the couple nor the family and friends. The first photo itself and few others are underexposed and obvious handshake in others.

Anyway there's always a first time and continue to shoot more to gain more exposure!

Cheers!

Same thoughts here. Did not capture the joy of the event. Did not capture the action. Exposure not a big exposure cause once u are in a good lab, they will do the rest.

One more thing. You also failed in the traditional style of framing your subjects. God gave us hands. Hope u understand what I mean. If not sure, go library search for books on portraiture.

thank you sirs,

may you could show or post some of your works so that i could have an idea whats is right and what is not.

Regards!

There's a wedding sub forum where wedding photogs post their pics.

You may want to refer to there. ;)

Hi Sirs,

Thanks for your comments and info, just want to share my wedding shoot with you guys with the help of your sugestions.

http://kamalindri.multiply.com/

Regards
Mervin Geronimo

Thanks for sharing the photos. Not commenting from wedding photography viewpoint but just basics. I'm not experienced in wedding photography other than doing a few for friends.

I find the colors in the photos are not vibrant. And exposure seems under, likely because of low level of indoor lighting. If using an SLR I think the flexibility of control on the SLR wasn't fully utilized. Perhaps you can compare it with others who also took photos that day using a normal point-n-shoot camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.