Web Design for your Photography Business

It means the style that is ready to identify your work and different from the rest of your peer, what the clients can't see in the market and it represent your vision.

Regards,

Hart

Just seen your website its so cool.. this is the kind of website I have been looking around.. May I pm you further? heheee :)

sinned79 said:
it really helps alot if you have IT background, can save you lots of cost doing the site yourself.

Ya man!! I only know how to photoshop and take pictures... Sigh..

Ya man!! I only know how to photoshop and take pictures... Sigh..

sorry, OT a bit... Many here don't know everything..., that include me, the info has been given to you, and you will need to use those limited information and come out with a solution that works for you.

If you don't posses this type of mentality, I doubt, even with a good website, business aren't going anywhere.

You spend time reading, experimenting and do some wrong stuff and make it right...

I find it mind-boggling to find the general culture here expect people to put everything in step 1 to step whatever for any question being asked. In real life as a photographer or a person, you don't get that. There isn't one solution for every problem.

Its like telling people how to be creative...

Step 1,

Step 2,

The fact is, creativity has no step....

people who become successful learn from other's mistake and their own mistake... but most people who fail are too worry about making any mistake.

Regards,

Hart

It could be due to the education and general culture here also, and Singaporeans oftens expects to be spoonfed and be told what to do by the government or authorities. To be good workers, to be obedient and follow the law and follow orders.

It does not work like that if you are self employed or if you are running a business or a top level company staff, you made an assessment, you make a decision. Or others are going to get ahead of you while you wait at CS forum clicking the refresh button.

Be Nike, JUST DO IT.

JUST F**KING DO IT.

And solve problems along the way.

:)

sorry, OT a bit... Many here don't know everything..., that include me, the info has been given to you, and you will need to use those limited information and come out with a solution that works for you.

If you don't posses this type of mentality, I doubt, even with a good website, business aren't going anywhere.

You spend time reading, experimenting and do some wrong stuff and make it right...

I find it mind-boggling to find the general culture here expect people to put everything in step 1 to step whatever for any question being asked. In real life as a photographer or a person, you don't get that. There isn't one solution for every problem.

Its like telling people how to be creative...

Step 1,

Step 2,

The fact is, creativity has no step....

people who become successful learn from other's mistake and their own mistake... but most people who fail are too worry about making any mistake.

Regards,

Hart

blame it on Singapore worldclass education :p

Thks guys.. Once my editing is over will proceed into designing my site. Thank you for your guidance.

Best Regards,

One site/service you might want to consider is ProSite (by the people behind behance).