We got a successor! (PP section)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i don't think the mom thing was very personal.

but he should still have been dereged because of collective incidents of bad behaviour. :)

:bsmilie: Had a good laugh reading aprilmei's thread. Hilarous.

no, you don't get my logic.

i disagree with the behaviour of these new members, don't get me wrong. i made my post in the aprilmei thread before reading whatever he/she posted. edited it afterward.

no matter how idiotic a member behaves, there is no need to hunt them down like animals by starting a thread like this. to me, this thread is a personal attack, even though there are no names dropped!

i mean, it is akin to starting a thread saying "there is this portrait professor who seems to comment a lot, is unbearably rude, but never posts his photos up for comment". you and i know that would probably be DP, and there is no explicit mention of a name, but everyone would get who the thread is talking about.

has the averral incident opened up all avenues to making such personal threads?

the world is not a nice place, we don't have to play nice, but we don't have to play dirty either.

As always, no one will exactly get 100% of your logic, point or whatever. Anyway, you flattered me, thanks but I'm no boba, moderator nor admin to have the power of hunting anyone.

Personal, dirty? Jian ren jian zhi (to each his own). But If you don't get my point, I'm ok with it and won't doubt you.:angel:

merry "december-babies" xmas and a happy new year!

january liaos, december-babies keep away!

hmnn i tot hes planning to topple every guru in PP b4 2009.happy new year to everyone!!!:)

Things is for Aprilmei, it all started with his post on the biz woman. Till date I still cannot forget the immature comment that he has made and wanting to hear constructive comments. After which it escalated into something much more than comments. It became a farce on his end to which wakaowalao and I can attest to that. Jumping in on threads and making comments or rants in this case does not give him credibility. Seems he was trying DP's style but fell flat. What took the cake for me was passing unncessary comments was one thing, but when he threw parents in, that became personal. Even though he said he took it back, but the damage was done. His ego was way beyond big. He bit off more than he could chew.

i guess thats one of e highlight here in CS for e yr 2008..ohh i heard someone's receiving an award from DP this year:bsmilie:

i guess thats one of e highlight here in CS for e yr 2008..ohh i heard someone's receiving an award from DP this year:bsmilie:

Got alot of nominees for the Best Newcomer Award and Best Critique Award.

But winner have already lah...

Voting by SMS at 1900-xxxxxxxx. Calls charged at $1.50

Cannot think of a number yet.

Last edited:
Got alot of nominees for the Best Newcomer Award and Best Critique Award.

But winner have already lah...

Voting by SMS at 1900-xxxxxxxx. Calls charged at $1.50

Cannot think of a number yet.

1900-7474 444 :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Oh boy oh boy... Its the new year with a new nominee!!!

Oh boy oh boy... Its the new year with a new nominee!!!

Well, if you want to go and hound individuals go right ahead. it's a short-lived career though.

Status
Not open for further replies.