Water Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the others.. #1 is tops in my books! I love the differentiation between the big and small drops of water.. :thumbsup:

thank you - the patterns formed themselves actually, i just happened to notice by accident.

seems everyone likes #1, can anyone feedback on #2? coz i really like it but strangely nobody else seems to, my guess is that its pretty 'duh' and not interesting enough?

Sharpion said:
seems everyone likes #1, can anyone feedback on #2? coz i really like it but strangely nobody else seems to, my guess is that its pretty 'duh' and not interesting enough?

I guess if you posted #2 as a lone picture, people would comment on it.. I guess #1 is overshadowing #2 at the moment. :angel:

cityofangels said:
I guess if you posted #2 as a lone picture, people would comment on it.. I guess #1 is overshadowing #2 at the moment. :angel:

heh, thats like a really nice way to put it thanks! :sweatsm: i switched the order so people will see #2 first :think:

Very nice. good shots.::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sharpion said:
heh, thats like a really nice way to put it thanks! :sweatsm: i switched the order so people will see #2 first :think:

It is all in the way you lay out the pictures. ;)

really nice work on both of the pics,

i like the reflection in the drop on #2 ;) it's got a really intresting sharpness which nicely contrasts the rest of the picture :)

#1 is ok,

just joking :) it's awesome brilliant colours nice shapes and nice placement :)

Hey Sharpion,
Nice condensation shot you have...:thumbsup: can share what kind of lighting set-up was done when you shoot it?

thanks for the comments guys! :cool:

Sirius: Lighting is one SB800 remotely connected, hard to explain how i took the shot - basically was trial and error

Status
Not open for further replies.