WANTED: Video Assistant for 2-day Corporate shoot on end Aug & early Sept

cepheus

Jul 19, 2007
Hi, am looking for an additional crew to assist me in the video production of a corporate shoot. Shoot dates not confirmed, but one day will be likely on the last 2-3 days of August this month, and another a week later.

Location of shoot will be at a Southern island in Singapore. 45-min-one-way ferry transportation included. Unique shoot experience expected, but shagness also expected; hot sun, no drinking water, no food vendors and may start early in the day. Shoot duration scheduled within 8-9 hours.

Half day from the 2 days will be filming interviews in office at Pasir Panjang.

Job roles include helping me share the load in carrying the gears and setting them up. Also may need you to be a 2nd shooter in capturing some aesthetic shots for B-rolls on the island.

Equipment will be provided; Olympus mirrorless system. If you have your own equipment and is alot more comfortable using your own, by all means. Just pass me the footage at end of day.

If selected, I will need to meet you for a short while to brief you and also collect your details for security registration and clearance to step foot on the island. A separate day safety briefing by my client's partner may be needed before embarking on the shoot.

Total pay S$760.

PM me if you can do it. Driven and passionate individual whom we can learn from each other is what I am looking for.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, thanks to those who responded. Sorry I couldn't get back to you at the moment as I suddenly fell sick. I will give you guys an answer by Monday as I recover through this weekend.

Thanks.

Hi I'm Interested, Please call me Andrew HP 93802500