Wanna shoot the "O" team ? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a tough one. There are already Haley's and Charby's shoot in the pipeline..not forgetiing workshop by PBS :)

I am not so worried now as I have written permission..so, any weekend also can ..the date was left open ;p

BTW, I am also game on the below idea ..... Anybody has one ? can borrow ????? If can, pls email me.

Petf69 said:
..... may be should get a small trampoline, so she can do some real slam dunk.....should be interesting....

Upzz.....

but a bit dangerous for Miss "O" to dunk..... :sweat:

anyway...hope your shoot materialise real soon!!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: for the cutie

need to know the date and cost too...
kinda interested in it also...

play a ton of basketball in the past... :D

AhV said:
This is a tough one. There are already Haley's and Charby's shoot in the pipeline..not forgetiing workshop by PBS :)

I am not so worried now as I have written permission..so, any weekend also can ..the date was left open ;p

BTW, I am also game on the below idea ..... Anybody has one ? can borrow ????? If can, pls email me.

Upzz.....

Yoz bro! any luck? I also interested but yr thread still not enuff details leh... i need to check my schedule too.. ;p

Ashleyy said:
Yoz bro! any luck? I also interested but yr thread still not enuff details leh... i need to check my schedule too.. ;p

I see the 'tons' of scheduled shoots and coming TFP/TFCD - the recent trend...I dunno where to slot my shoot, leh :(

i very good one ...dun want to upset all your earlier commitments to them, mah

*Haii*......Will post one for July ????? :bsmilie:

AhV said:
I see the 'tons' of scheduled shoots and coming TFP/TFCD - the recent trend...I dunno where to slot my shoot, leh :(

i very good one ...dun want to upset all your earlier commitments to them, mah

*Haii*......Will post one for July ????? :bsmilie:
of cos u'r good lah.. dat's y so many pple sign up! :p

AhV, Im leaving singapore on 8th June, and will be back only in the first week of July. If your shoot is in between these dates, please count me out.

But also please let me know if there are any more shoots. I'll be very much interested. Thanks..

:sweat:

Mod, pls help me close this thread....thanks!

I will be posting my "basketball" shoot shortly..... keep a lookout for it :)

oh goodie, this thread is still 'ALIVE' :) If you were wondering, what happened to AhV's shoot ?....IT'S STILL HERE. I hope we were not forgotten ;p

Briefly, I ran into some manpower problem earlier ...expected lo. Call me 'fussy' but I do pay a lot of attention on details..basically, just want to make all my shoots enjoyable and easier for all of you. I have burnt a couple of weekends shopping with LETTER 'O' to ensure we find a set of beautiful jersey that fits - including personalising it. We hound sport shops every other day for suitable colour and sizes. Some of you who have spoken to me before know I take pride in all my models and shoots. It's a lot of work but we love what we are doing. It's always a 'model and organiser' thingy. We are not perfect but we always try to deliver a good shoot......in this case, if my team is not COMPLETE, I wont let u shoot. Well, some are "FOREIGN TALENTs", mah ...anyway, they are back in Singapore liao. Yup...and I am talking about a team of 12 FULL JERSEY players. They were so excited that they called me up last evening and asked if a shoot was possible this Sat. Hence, this REVIVAL. My answer was no ....too rush....I must ensure every little detail is "sui sui" before organising one.

Interest parties are as below ( Just nice for one session ):

Interested List
1) Deadpoet
2) PoohBear
3) Octane69
4) Will03
5) JuzMoo
6) Rhythm Traveller
7) Anchovy
8) Shodan99

Reserved List
1)jodie_tan
2)waiaung
3)n???????
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Do put your name down if you are interested as it will facilitate my planning.....anymore interest ??? Let me know soon as I need to inform the team whether there will be one or two sessions. You have to bear with me as I am liaising with 12 players :sweat: . Email me at veefiles@yahoo.co.uk ....as my PM is almost FULL.

U wanna know the date, right ? Will announce shortly as I still need to settle your HEALTH issue ... I dun want anyone of you to suffer a "BURST" bladder....actually, if we are all male partcipants, we could just fertlise the area :bsmilie: ..but...but I must take care of JODIE... =)

Once again, UPZZZ for my LETTER 'O' :lovegrin:

yo bro.. nice to see u ard again..
me is back for more shooting liao !!!!!!!!!!!!

Will03 said:
yo bro.. nice to see u ard again..
me is back for more shooting liao !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Will u be back with ya 135mm L :devil:

jeff49er said:
Yes Will u be back with ya 135mm L :devil:

of cos of cos..

Status
Not open for further replies.