Wa Lau...................Faint..

Status
Not open for further replies.
already committed crime, cant make too much noise. the eagle might be too noisy..try using silenced assault rifle ;p
Silenced assault rifle doesn't cover good range and punch.
Since the police are here, I might as well pull out whatever's in my arsenal and let rip.

*grabs furrycake & soma*
U are in it too. Take ur pick.

Silenced assault rifle doesn't cover good range and punch.
Since the police are here, I might as well pull out whatever's in my arsenal and let rip.

*grabs furrycake & soma*
U are in it too. Take ur pick.

you need stun grenades or not? :devil:

No kick.

I've got a couple of frags and enuff ammunition to start a war.

Hey....:think: I wonder hor,where is the rest of the body?
Do u....chop them to make curry chicken or char siew pao:confused:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

curry chicken and char siew pao as so passé, no newer items on the menu? :(

You never know what have you eaten this afternoon heh heh..........:bsmilie:

:bigeyes: you also go beo xiao ke? :bigeyes:

heh heh now you know not only beo hor hahahahaa.............:devil:

Omg! U better go learn to sing Shaggy's It Wasnt Me! Hahhaa...

How do U do this???

Get me another model and i show you how..wahahhahahahaha..........wahahahaha.....:bsmilie:

I told you not to dispose the body there yesterday right? WHY DIN U LISTEN TO ME?! :mad:

*police sirens*
No way in hell am I eating the rope for this. *pulls out a Desert Eagle* I'm going down with u at the very least.
you only told me not to dispose the body there but never tell me about the head..hahahaha:bsmilie:

Get me another model and i show you how..wahahhahahahaha..........wahahahaha.....:bsmilie:
Model? Me can? Hahhaha... U've shown the head, its time to show other parts of the body! Woooo :devil:

Model? Me can? Hahhaha... U've shown the head, its time to show other parts of the body! Woooo :devil:

Heh heh just discover your id is female.. model sure can hahahaha..you already part time model liao mah.. the avatar you huh.. :bigeyes: you the second best..:thumbsup:(ask me if you want to know who is the best)

If you become my model, the next time i post i will not post head liao, straight post the body part.. heh heh..haahahahaahahaha...........:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Heh heh just discover your id is female.. model sure can hahahaha..you already part time model liao mah.. the avatar you huh.. :bigeyes: you the second best..:thumbsup:(ask me if you want to know who is the best)

If you become my model, the next time i post i will not post head liao, straight post the body part.. heh heh..haahahahaahahaha...........:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Another target? :think:

Can I ask.. Who is the best? Hahahha.. Just found out I'm a female then say I 2nd best already. So fast ah? Hahaa..

Yea, body parts will be interesting... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.