Void deck stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there was one day when I was on my way to school, the moment I turned out from the lift, I saw a man lying on the floor. As it was still helluva early (sec school days) i thought he was just sleeping.

it was only when I turned back to grab something from my home while later did I realise that that wasn't a sleeping man. he had a nice blue tape running around him with the word 'police' on it.

that was when i went. "..hoh...sh1t.."

haha.

Wah ok that's scary, how come so many deaths at void decks :dunno:

Maybe that's why people tend to avoid it...

BTW are you Darren?

actually i see cats mating at times...

Wah ok that's scary, how come so many deaths at void decks :dunno:

Maybe that's why people tend to avoid it...

BTW are you Darren?

void deck = avoid it ??? :thumbsup: Good Heading
Gang fights also happen at void deck, school children smocking,smoking,swearing......studying. Weird I have never seen anyone playing chess at the stone table with the chess board on it though :dunno: Oh ya Toa Payoh, one of the block famous for people playing "Dum" can have up to 50 people crowding around 4-5 seperate games at one go :bigeyes:

: Oh ya Toa Payoh, one of the block famous for people playing "Dum" can have up to 50 people crowding around 4-5 seperate games at one go :bigeyes:

It's just in front of the library and the TP central. :)

Quite a lot, some wonderful examples are

Certis Cisco guys who think their voice are like trumpet and disturbing the peace by talking in a loud voice and smoking in the middle of the night while taking a break and leaving their motorbikes on.

Jokers who either can't control their bladder or choose to do it willingly thus stinking the place.

Idiots who try to tap into their neighbour's wireless network and get caught.

Other more humanne ones include,

People who have no home or are abandoned and sleep in the void deck in newspapers and cardboard boxes. (In ang mo kio, i've seen at least 10 individuals doing this)
Students who study.
Guys who wait for their girlfriends at the void deck but don't want to meet the gf parents.

but seriously, when I think void deck, i think weddings and funerals.

The mistakable sound of cymbals/trumpets/drums/hymms/crackling of fire/sticks hitting the floor/monks' chants.. it's the epitome of staying in a HDB. :)

ok, personal experience at void deck. Happens in jurong west area, back during the time when I was still in secondary school and my whole group of friends were playing football at the void deck and the basketball court just besides the void deck.

Everything was fine, those waiting for their turns to play in the court will take turns to take aim at the red and white "no playing of football/skating/etc signboard that you used to see at void decks. We were playing "loser out" at the basketball court when a group of ah bengs suddenly dropped by and disturb our game, kicked the ball away, walked all over the court etc, making it impossible to play.

They confronted some of my friends and me, and tried to pick a fight, blab blab.. i rememberedi was only 14 then, or so, and they seems much older.. anyways, just when we don't know what to do, A friend of mine, (called him A), did a very stupid thing. He broke a glass 100plus bottle and use the glass shards to threaten the ah bengs, and in the process cut his hands badly. The ah bengs all like wanna fight already, and then a police car went by, and my friend, with blood all over his hands, start waving to the police car, and shouting frantically. I still can't decide whether that is stupid or brave.. haha..

The ah bengs immediately scrammed. but the policemen came and took down my friend A's name and nric etc.. because he got blood all over his hand.. the rest of us were ok. I guess we should be thankful to A for all this though. :)

Hope it's not too long.

hi..i came across dried blood stains in many void decks, mainly hdbs.. anyone came across this as well? cld it be the o$p$ thingies..:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.