Vietnam Virtual Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

Sorry to disappoint u all.

I went to recee the location last night and it turned out to be only a place selling a few different types of condoms. It's a typical Vietnamese shop sizing only 3m by 3m. Plus they have a little shelf in the centre making the shoot not ideal.

What happened was that there was a 2 page write-up in an expat magazine about this 21 year-old university student doing this business. Thought it'd be interesting but it didn't turn out to be...

Sorry :(

why are you apologizing???! don't! it's not your fault for things is as such and the media including the magazine has really play a big part in our assessment of a lot of things this decade, good or bad or good AND bad. From the most recent Obama campaign on youtube to facebook to the planning of strikes, demo using Facebook....and other non political stuffs with these social sites to other media. Sorry for ranttling but it's just the kind of articles i have been reading quite a bit on preparing an article on these social network sites, their effects (narcissism individual and the likes) and uses (political, others). haha personal hobby.

I believe there's tons of other interesting stuffs inb Vietnam. Even singapore, i do hear people say there's nothing to shoot....till i see the kind of shots they produce. i understand why. :sticktong

Thank you Etegration.

No sex shop but something interesting happened yesterday:

I was doing pano for this place call the Vietnam Cookery Centre. It's a set up to teach tourist in cooking Vietnamese food. When I was ready to do my shoot, lo and behold, our very own Nayang Girls' School walked in. Haha. Will be interesting to see a pano made in Vietnam by a S'porean and featuring S'porean. :)

The-Spa-Salon-_Final_.jpg

Last update for 'The Spa', featuring their salon. The next update will be showcasing a cool boutique gym. Meanwhile, check out The Spa's salon at www.Vietnam720.com

guess my next visit will bring wifey to visit ur featured spa ...

Hi Wibblo,

If you take a look at their website, u'll realise that foot massage is only US$12 for 45mins and nails treatment only a freaking US$4. And bear in mind these are high-end spa. So yeah, Vietnam is certainly a good place to get those spa experience :)

What is the lens you used for these shots?

i like the last 2 hotel ones. HDR i presume. Do you prefer to process the HDR outside of PTGui first then feed in or process in PTGui? 8.02's Fusion seems a tad faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.