Videographer and editor available at a reasonable price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yulun5

Aug 2, 2008
Starting off, im a 16 years old student. though im young, but i do have quite a bit of experience and knowledge about videography. my team have won the two champion awards, and two best editing in both ACSI 24hr competition.
interested people can contact me at 94573525.

These are two of my production: (ya, im the main character in both the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoPF_ypUWTk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4JpEFipOrk

hope you guys can help me in funding for my video course in poly life. its my dream to become a director:)

Hi bro,

seen your vids. Good effort!
When I was at your age, I don't even know what I want to do with my life.

What kind of directing and editing work you are looking for? To be frank, you still need to improve your skill further before you can take on any professional work. Consider some internship or assistant work at production house to further your skill and gain more experience.

I reckoned you are only 16 years old so you have all the time in the world to learn and experiment.

If I'm you, I will not take on any paying job as videographer or editor at the moment.
Then again it's just my 2 cents worth. I don't mean to be discouraging.

Oh, it's alittle like Royston's 15.
Lol, nice attempt! I like it :D

I think you will be able to do a better job than many so called professionals given the proper equipment and sufficient practice. Some good guidance for the next month or so might just be enough to get you started.

Wonder what video camera will you be using to shoot? Your own prosumer?

But it will also depend on stamina as well, imho, if we talking about pro freelance videography. What if you get a budget job lasting half a day? Some things to take into consideration as well :) before jumping into your first freelance job.

Also the nitsy-bitsy issues such as white balance, rhythm and transitions can improved.

You may want to think about volunteering for some charity organizations first, that might be a good idea :thumbsup:

i see thanks alot. i will work hard to build up my portfolio.

Status
Not open for further replies.