Video From Marina Bay Sands

Really nice and well done! Looks like something done in preparation for the eventual launch or official opening.

The long duration time lapse is really something... mind if I ask if you had to leave the camera in position through out the 2 years, or do you just mark its position and do your best to reposition it the same way for each shot?

the camera is left there for 2 years.. its impossible to mark out the position and reposition it everytime you go back... also.. the timelapse is taken at a very close interval. :)

good luck with the skypark, loved the video.

Very nice video, its like i m watching the history of S'pore. *applause*

You can use this to show it to your grand-children next time...lol

thanks to everyone for their kind words.

not bad.. :thumbsup: ..project handsomely paid i guess..? :think:

not bad.. :thumbsup: ..project handsomely paid i guess..? :think:

lol.. if its not bad cant be handsomely paid... we are full time on the site doing documentation... not by project..the entire team is employed full time.

ic.. ic.. ;) so its employed fulltime by Sands? the employment continues even when its in operations? tat will be cool if so.. :cool:

Very nice video.

I'm currently doing a video for the IR, RWS on Sentosa,
Was called in to shoot 2 months ago.
Most buildings already half way up.
Have to shoot once a month and as and when required by them.

Have to compile a short video with VO and subtitle at the end of the project.

Cheers!

haahaa. which part of the video are you in?

ur from the visual media right? we are in the same company...
im from hotel dept..hahahaha

ur from the visual media right? we are in the same company...
im from hotel dept..hahahaha

yah.. who else in MBS will be doing this? lol...

ic.. ic.. ;) so its employed fulltime by Sands? the employment continues even when its in operations? tat will be cool if so.. :cool:

yeah.. we will be still around.. doing corp and creatives for other departments

Very nice video.

I'm currently doing a video for the IR, RWS on Sentosa,
Was called in to shoot 2 months ago.
Most buildings already half way up.
Have to shoot once a month and as and when required by them.

Have to compile a short video with VO and subtitle at the end of the project.

Cheers!

hmm... its abit of a waste to start only now... cant have much impressive time lapse.. but still you can have alot of other ways to show the entire site. :)

Hey Jerms,
went to suntec today to kpo the sands hiring.. saw your video again on the big screen..
also said hello and had some words with one of your colleague shooting with a sony EX3.. ;)
cheers

Hey Jerms,
went to suntec today to kpo the sands hiring.. saw your video again on the big screen..
also said hello and had some words with one of your colleague shooting with a sony EX3.. ;)
cheers

Hi hi!

Yes! he is Erwan. he told me you came by to say hello... too bad I didnt get to meet you in person.

How do you find the video on the big projector? is the playback quality good?

No problem.. will have chance to meet.. :)
The play back quality on the projector was clear.. what camera did u use for the productions?

No problem.. will have chance to meet.. :)
The play back quality on the projector was clear.. what camera did u use for the productions?

its shot on the EX3 :) and other cameras.. mainly EX3.