Value for money Markins alternative ball head

Status
Not open for further replies.
higher quality and expensive alternative is arcaswiss
It's not that much more expensive. I got my Z1 at about $450. Really Right Stuff is really the expensive one.

Rubber_Duck, i was thinking afterward as of now I'm not using 100% in my shoot. Thus I plan to get a value for money ballhead.

But looks like there's no value for money ballhead( if long term ownership is considered).

egnaro, where your 7d :)? so fast :)

Rubber_Duck, i was thinking afterward as of now I'm not using 100% in my shoot. Thus I plan to get a value for money ballhead.

But looks like there's no value for money ballhead( if long term ownership is considered).

egnaro, where your 7d :)? so fast :)

Yes, you are right....;)
have to look at long term.......... M(~_~)M...

I used to challenge my frz saying if he/she can move the clamp after I lock it, I will give them the head free..

haha, lucky till today I get to keep my M10

I think you better dun try this stunt too often. Too bad i do not know you, else I will have a free head.

I move my locked M20 without brute force! - NO! my M20 in not defective and I know how to use such ballhead - own a 3 brands, actually. (I am not going to tell you what situation this arises; i may chance upon you one day!!)

I think you better dun try this stunt too often. Too bad i do not know you, else I will have a free head.

I move my locked M20 without brute force! - NO! my M20 in not defective and I know how to use such ballhead - own a 3 brands, actually. (I am not going to tell you what situation this arises; i may chance upon you one day!!)

hit the weak spot i think... Markins only one... ;p and i know where...

Status
Not open for further replies.