UV filter with lens hood

Hi. Don't mind me asking also. What kind of lens hood brand Is good. Issit better to buy over at eBay at the cheaper price?

Huh...??? No lens hood is better than the other.Either you get the default "brand" of your camera system or you go for the relevant 3rd party lens hood.Take your pick.

Hi. Don't mind me asking also. What kind of lens hood brand Is good. Issit better to buy over at eBay at the cheaper price?
Lens hoods are specific to lenses and their focal length. So first thing is: which specific lens? Then you can search for original one from the lens maker, alternative hoods from the maker (yes, some hoods fit more than one lens) or 3rd party lens hood. Do test the hoods in the shop to prevent vignetting .. which rules out eBay a bit since you can't test. But if you know exactly what you need .. it could be an option. Looking at your posting, though .. not applicable.

I'm using 600d kit lens 18-55mm.
Looking for reversible lens hood. How much is the price range? Where to find those 3rd party accessories, ? Any brand?

Your hood can also serve as a protection to your front element too though its main purpose is to prevent flaring from the sun.As for the filter itself it mainly serves as a protection to your lens,unless its those really high end kind like Marumi or those german made filters.These are the kind of filters will be able to make a difference but normally we just make do lor...Other than that,remember to hold on to your camera body & sometimes onto your lens also.Why?Because especially in really crowded places eg,Chinatown,there will be hordes of people around.& you do know that some people can just walk blindly & bang right into you.Just don't want to take the risk la.Cheers mate!

PLease know that Marumi offers very low end filters all the way to mid high end filters. You can find out more here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/newbies-corner/803029-newbie-guide-filters.html

I'm using 600d kit lens 18-55mm.
Looking for reversible lens hood. How much is the price range? Where to find those 3rd party accessories, ? Any brand?

Either get the Canon model (check Canon website for model number and RRP, call the shops for the model and street price) or check the Mass Sales section for 3rd party hoods. Do pay attention to the models, there are also 3rd party hoods that get screwed on the filter thread. These hoods cannot be reversed.