Used Leica M9

themageman

Oct 27, 2009
Any know what would be a reasonable price for a Leica M9 in good condition now since the Leica M9-P has come out. Has the used price dropped or maintained? I looking at the buy/sell forum and the asking price range is between $8500 - $7800. I was a BenPhoto at Peninsula they had a Leica M9 black user condition for $7000.....

Depends on u lor ... It is an expensive item so buy what u really like. Warranty is a big thing so u might want that

Oh? Benphoto told me its not in yet. Only one I saw was at P&G at 7.8k, mint.

Buy a used M9 for under 8K, send it to Leica for the M9-P upgrading for about 2K, you pretty much get a brand new camera with an additional year of warranty for around 10K.

that is a nice idea

Buy a used M9 for under 8K, send it to Leica for the M9-P upgrading for about 2K, you pretty much get a brand new camera with an additional year of warranty for around 10K.
Clever idea.

Clever idea.

Anyone know when will they stop this upgrading offer?

M9 has problems reading certain memory cards since launch. Google its all over internet and widely reported