Used D3 price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danial

Aug 23, 2008
Not very sure of Nikon D3 resale price. Just wondering will anyone pay $4500 for used Nikon D3 with <10K shuuter count?

Check on Nikon price list the retail price for new D3:

Nikon D3 (body only)
$7,999 (RRP)
$7,100 (John, w/o GST, Dec07 - socksiong)
$6,900 (CP, Apr08 - King Kong)
$6,400 (Lord's, Jun08 - shs)

just float it if you want to sell

if there is a buyer that is willing to pay that price, then good lor; otherwise just look at b&s section d3s to get a rough gauge of what people think should be the price.

just float it if you want to sell

if there is a buyer that is willing to pay that price, then good lor; otherwise just look at b&s section d3s to get a rough gauge of what people think should be the price.

Actually I wanted to buy but not sure it is a good buy or not? Try to search in B&S, but not many ppl selling. :)

Actually I wanted to buy but not sure it is a good buy or not? Try to search in B&S, but not many ppl selling. :)

is it a good enough price for you?

if it is, then just buy it, and never bother to compare. this sort of thing, you win some, you lose some. :)

actually as i am typing someone is selling a D3 in B/S nikon forum

do check it out

if it is, then just buy it, and never bother to compare. this sort of thing, you win some, you lose some. :)

Ha ha, true.. thanks

Ha ha, true.. thanks

yea very true and it also depends on the condition of the cam...

many factors will vie in to decide the price... but ultimately up to you i guess

yea very true and it also depends on the condition of the cam...

many factors will vie in to decide the price... but ultimately up to you i guess

Thanks, I saw the post in B/S section liao, just posted. :)

haha, so lucky of that guy to have a buyer interested straightaway!

4500 is a good price for used

Got mine liao. Thks for all the inputs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.