US President George W Bush Visits Singapore 16 - 17 Nov 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he came for the motorshow. i dont think they get to see the Geely over there!

lets shoot him.... with your telephoto and camera, of course :p

yeah. probably he felt safe in singapore. the last time he went to indonesia. the secret service didn't even allow him to leave air force one. the indonesian president had to go onto air force one to meet him. :bsmilie:

You'll be surprised... He will be in Indonesia on 20 Nov for about 6hours... taking helicopter from Jakarta to Presidential Palace in Bogor..

Today's news stated that the most famous local "Voodoo Master" has started his magical ritual to get rid of him...

saw his motorcade at nus just now.... the whole lot took about 3 minute plus to pass through..can imagine how long his motorcade is.. haha...

saw someone with a BIG white lens with flash extender... could it be anyone here?

Wasted. Never bring my video camera out today. Otherwise later can post in the Video Showcase sub-section:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States..."

Forget about Commander-in-Chief on Channel 5 every Thursday night. Here's the REAL President.

hahah.. he flying off later ?

not visiting the american school ah... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hw can the Us president not visit the american school... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Saw his mortocade along CTE, super cool man even got an ambulance following behind and dont how many police cars and mortobike plus his secret service jeeps like in the movies heh heh.. I think the helicopter in the sky probably has something to do with his security as well..

Did not see him actually... Cause, he jammed up the entire AYE last evening. :confused:

Did not see him actually... Cause, he jammed up the entire AYE last evening. :confused:

ha ha probably eveybody slowed down to watch heh heh.. When I saw all the flashing lights I thought what the hell is hapenning a bomb went of somwhere or what heh.. like a whole police sation on the move..

yeah. probably he felt safe in singapore. the last time he went to indonesia. the secret service didn't even allow him to leave air force one. the indonesian president had to go onto air force one to meet him. :bsmilie:

he has a super nice hotel room specially renovated for him.. got jacuzzi. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.