Urgent Help needed from fellow CS members esp those in Serangoon Gardens, Kovan area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
raptor84 said:
The price you pay for being the good guy :) Hope you can locate the owner soon ( and scold him/her for being so irresponsible ) ... maybe if i'm free after classes tml i pop by see can? hehe

No prob. I hope to reach home by 8pm...........just PM me if you wanna drop by. I have access to CS in office.

Another few things u can try are

1) the Veterinarians, call the ones near your place or at least the major ones, like Mount Pleasant animal Hopsital @ 62508333.

2) Pet Call @ 6741 8466, I registered my dogs with them. Or u can go to their website to enter the micro chip # to notify the owner, once u got them scanned.

Nisa said:
Another few things u can try are

1) the Veterinarians, call the ones near your place or at least the major ones, like Mount Pleasant animal Hopsital @ 62508333.

2) Pet Call @ 6741 8466, I registered my dogs with them. Or u can go to their website to enter the micro chip # to notify the owner, once u got them scanned.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I WAN! but i already got 2 GR and 1 JRT :think:

:cry: I hope they r not abandoned. My house is like Noah's Ark now.........can't keep anymore...............

:devil: An evil thot just came to mind, you think i can trade the dogs for a cam body n couple of lens? Wahahahahaha......................

Its the kind of good act tat all of us shd respect for the thread starter..
:)

if the dogs are confirmed abandoned... my wife's aunt(who loves big dogs, is lurking for golden retriever for a long time...) she would gladly take them in...

the best part is, she stays near kovan(lim ah pin rd)!!

pls let me know the outcome?

thanks

Thanks. Will keep u guys updated. I've contacted SPCA, they have not received any reports on lost GRs in this area. I've also posted in other pets forums to see if there's any info. The only thing left for me to do today is post up posters, contact the pet shops n check with AVA.

Anyone wants to help, it's greatly appreciated. Hehe;)

Think can consider nice_user's offer. Its better to let them stay with a dog lover. Rather then putting them to sleep. Not sure if SPCA will keep them indefinitely.:(

Zplus said:
Think can consider nice_user's offer. Its better to let them stay with a dog lover. Rather then putting them to sleep. Not sure if SPCA will keep them indefinitely.:(

I can keep them temporarily but as I'm gonna be away tmw till sun...............I don't expect my family members to look after them.Cos my mom's afraid of big dogs...........I was thinking of putting them in a fren's or CS member's place while i continue the search for the dog owners......

Raptor, if you are coming down today, it would be great. Maybe can help me paste posters of the dogs..........around the neighbourhood.:bsmilie:

Latest news guys!. The dogs' owner has came to pick them up.....actually not really the owner...........was the maid.owner not free......

Family member called up AVA n gave them the dog tag no. managed to track down the owner...............

So thanks guys for the help and suggestions. I will pop by the owner's house tonight and see if they really belong to them and probably give them a piece of my mind! :bsmilie:

ah tats good news..
but its still good to confirm whether they r really the real owners..

thumbs up for Golgotha!

Thanks, didn't do anything special, just let them stay overnight. They are actually quite cute.

Got take any pictures?!?!?!!?! :)

Sorry nope.:cry: Was very late last night and this morning rushing to work..neber get chance to take pics. Didn't expect them to be reunited so soon.

Sorry dint manage to go down.. well i do hope that those are the acutal owners... yes and do give them a piece of you mind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.