Update here: Great Deals at IT Show from 12-16 June @ Suntec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken at 1400 hrs today.

DSC02068.jpg

whoa... Esplanade carpark lots also eat... hopefully there wasnt any big concerts at esplanade in the evening...

Not this year, but some time back
Sales staff pointed to the tripod jack under the camera when I asked if the camera had a hot shoe.

Tripod leg is not a "hot shoe" but a "hot leg" :D

Does anyone know if the big WD stall at the far right of 6th floor is managed by Challenger... had a surprise when they pulled out Challenger bags to bag the portable hdds i bought...

Does anyone know if the big WD stall at the far right of 6th floor is managed by Challenger... had a surprise when they pulled out Challenger bags to bag the portable hdds i bought...

I've no idea. Mine was the STANDARD RED PLASTIC BAG.
was hoping they gave something better like seagate with their
red bag with logo printed thingy.

Oh well.

I've no idea. Mine was the STANDARD RED PLASTIC BAG.
was hoping they gave something better like seagate with their
red bag with logo printed thingy.

Oh well.

Dunno leh, I was about to buy a 500GB HD last night but only one queue to pay. waited about 30 minutes the 2 guy in front still not done. sian so I left without buying. Will rather go to SLS to get.

No, they are managed by Newstead Technology

Bros,

if u looking external HARD-DISK..

Look for me @ Seagate + Maxtor Booth located at Lvl4, HALL 401. Just beside compaq computers.

This Are the 2 Popular EXTERNAL HARDISK ON DEMAND.

Seagate FreeAgent Pro.
500GB at $189
750GB at $229
1 TB at $339 ( BEST SELLING )

Maxtor One Touch 4 Mini.
160GB at $109 ( BEST SELLING )
250GB at $149
320GB at $189

Contact me @ 94517343 for more details. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.