Unomat B20C with D90?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyfer

Mar 23, 2009
Hey guys,

need your advice on the 2 items,

recently i found a unomat b20c in my dad's dry box, it support 2 AA battery and it is still working after so long. so i decided to mount it on my D90 surprisingly, it worked, i could fire the flash accurately.

so the thing that i want to ask, is there any risk involved of damaging the camera? for using 3rd party flash, moreover it is such a old flash unit. it is such a waste as it is as good as new.

secondly if you have seen the unomat b20c there is switch behind to switch to M, red arrow, and green arrow, when i tested it with the red arrow, the output is much more brighter, while green is just perfect. anyone knows how does it works?

thanks in advance

recently i found a unomat b20c in my dad's dry box, it support 2 AA battery and it is still working after so long. so i decided to mount it on my D90 surprisingly, it worked, i could fire the flash accurately.

so the thing that i want to ask, is there any risk involved of damaging the camera? for using 3rd party flash, moreover it is such a old flash unit. it is such a waste as it is as good as new.

thanks in advance

Next time, check in advance before mounting.

I hope your camera is still working okay after the "test".

Status
Not open for further replies.