Uncle keep stare at my junior when I pee pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesecake said:
not that i've any thing against 'brokenbacks' but some of them are outright pervertic. can hang around in the toilet, comb hair la, wash hands la... then all of a sudden, go to the urinal.

Exactly Cheesecake !!! That's what they normally pretend to do !!!

Anybody in the force reading this can conduct a raid to wipe out these sick perverts from public toilets or not? I am worried one fine day i will lose control, and might be charged with assault.

Male toilets lagi unsafe compared to female toilets?:dunno: :bsmilie:

Sometimes they don't just look. They use their hands and work on their own junior whilst looking at yours. Some of them are very daring. They will do it even if there are a lot of normal guys in the toilet. I've seen this happened at cinema toilets. And they don't come out of the toilet because there is always a stream of guys entering/leaving the toilet. I definitely agree with those who say we should not just stand by and do nothing. At least yell at the pervert and draw some attention to him so that he will stop whatever he's doing, even if it's momentarily. These perverts are really sick in their minds.:angry:

hwchoy said:
just introduce your junior to him: "uncle, this is my sio di, his name is Ah Long (or Ah Short as the case may be)…"
And he will probably want your Ah Long/Short to get to know his Ah Soh (a**hole). No kidding.:bsmilie:

Ah_Seng said:
Exactly Cheesecake !!! That's what they normally pretend to do !!!

Anybody in the force reading this can conduct a raid to wipe out these sick perverts from public toilets or not? I am worried one fine day i will lose control, and might be charged with assault.

Male toilets lagi unsafe compared to female toilets?:dunno: :bsmilie:
That's because female toilets do not have urinals.:bsmilie:

otaru73 said:
Cheesecake, you very observant.
Wonder if we can pick out more these pervert and take they picture using tele 300mm.
Then post it under new thread "Toilet Dude"
By the way, you also do nothing rite??? ..........well just like me, :embrass:

?

they are very big size leh... :sweat:
can see that they spend hrs gazing at their own reflection in the gym and then hrs again at the public toilets. :bsmilie:

all guys better becareful when using public urinals.

otaru73 said:
Wah lau,....it seems like I am not the only victim.
Some of your stories was even worse than mine.
Especially behyx experience..............SMALL BOY??? :confused:
And you do nothing but walk away quitely? :angry:

Cheesecake, you very observant.
Wonder if we can pick out more these pervert and take they picture using tele 300mm.
Then post it under new thread "Toilet Dude"
By the way, you also do nothing rite??? ..........well just like me, :embrass:

Oi Ahseng, nice to hear your story.
More frightening stories? Any encounter with angmo with such experience?
What will you do?

It was too scary for me to have any reaction against the boy. When i stared back at him, i felt the chill down my spine... :rolleyes: Luckily the toilet is brightly litted and there are people using the toilet too. If there isn't, i will start to experience shaky legs liao. Haha!!
If you remember the shows 'Ju-on' and 'The Grudge', ya he is something like that, small boy with big eyes. :confused:

behyx said:
It was too scary for me to have any reaction against the boy. When i stared back at him, i felt the chill down my spine... :rolleyes: Luckily the toilet is brightly litted and there are people using the toilet too. If there isn't, i will start to experience shaky legs liao. Haha!!
If you remember the shows 'Ju-on' and 'The Grudge', ya he is something like that, small boy with big eyes. :confused:

maybe the small boy later complain to him mom, got uncle stare at his junior while he pee. :bsmilie:

ndroo said:
Move your junior close to his senior and play swordfight lah. Most of us know you are into that ;) Come on, dont be shy

ha ha ha.. well said.;p

think of it, maybe the uncle jealous coz ur junior more "senior" than his.

ur junior maybe longer in the business & stronger than his.

maybe he was just gazing there and thinking about something...maybe its a strain/sprain in his neck...or sth like tt la...dun tink too much...he wanna see...let him see la...no big deal wat.....so long as he dun touch u....

Status
Not open for further replies.