Ultimate Fastest Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drudkh said:
ops... so the camera can only record 16 frames? and not 200 Million frames? :confused:

it can shoot up to 200M fps for 16 frames... so total exposure time is in nano-sec. :sweat:

rhair78 said:
Actually at 200 millions shots a second, I doubt you actually hear shutters.. its more like continuous buzz.....zzzzzzz.zzzzzz.zzzzzz

say the shutter has to move 1 cm every for every frame. 200m fps= 2 million metres per second, or more than 6000 times the speed of sound.

not sure what type of noide something going at 6000 times the speed of sound makes, but chances are there's no mechanical shutter in that cam, certainly not one that moves every frame!

timlim said:
say the shutter has to move 1 cm every for every frame. 200m fps= 2 million metres per second, or more than 6000 times the speed of sound.

not sure what type of noide something going at 6000 times the speed of sound makes, but chances are there's no mechanical shutter in that cam, certainly not one that moves every frame!

aiyah...ccd no need physical shutters loh...

I dunnoe about this.. but the flim type uses rotating prism but fps not that impressive... how it works is beyond me. :dunno:

CYRN said:
1N Rs is canon's fastest. ;p
oh.. btw, tink this is the answer to the thread starter question. :think:

ParkertR said:
hahahaha :p how about opening a thread for the world's slowest camera that shoots really really slow even on continuous mode :p
slow? bulb mode? all d/slr can do ma. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.