UK relaxes visa requirements for PRC tourists

I think the Brits are already perfectly capable of shouting, dashing, peeing, etc in public without PRC help.

Hillsborough1.jpg

305188099_c42259e8ef_o.jpg

just to clarify the second pic is in amsterdam where the government have place these public urinals to prevent drunks from urinating all over the walls etc. All people who visits asmterdam could use them not only just the brits. In the UK if you get caught urinating in public, its not just a fine its a criminal record as well. Its good that UK will allow others a chance to visit to the country however i believe they would not be lenient on people who cross the line regardless of their passport.

just to clarify the second pic is in amsterdam where the government have place these public urinals to prevent drunks from urinating all over the walls etc.

Provided those drunks don't mistake the walls with the urinals.... :bsmilie:

Provided those drunks don't mistake the walls with the urinals.... :bsmilie:

true lol. down to individual preference if you wanna get caught, but these are littered everywhere. My friends and I didnt know what they were til we saw a bunch of drunks jumping and pissing in it. we all laughed and tried it out after lol

just to clarify the second pic is in amsterdam where the government have place these public urinals to prevent drunks from urinating all over the walls etc. All people who visits asmterdam could use them not only just the brits. In the UK if you get caught urinating in public, its not just a fine its a criminal record as well. Its good that UK will allow others a chance to visit to the country however i believe they would not be lenient on people who cross the line regardless of their passport.

http://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:London_urinals.jpg
The picture was taken in London and I have personally seen such urinals in London as well.

Wow thats first I seen lol. But then again its only used in heavily drinking areas of london. London is a big multiethinical city like singapore and does not represent the whole of uk/brits. People assume that whole of uk is like london where there is only a few cities like london.

Wow thats first I seen lol. But then again its only used in heavily drinking areas of london. London is a big multiethinical city like singapore and does not represent the whole of uk/brits. People assume that whole of uk is like london where there is only a few cities like london.

You are right. :)