Try to stay away from Konnoc batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don think they peel everything, maybe only shrink a little, like mine haha... but so far so good, i got AAAs for my MP3 and AAs for my flash. :sweatsm:

Peeling of the label made them short circuit. Which is why they became hot. You are lucky they did not explode or leak onto your equipments. My set of konnocs works fine as well as or better than the sanyos I have.

i'm glad to have read this thread... & i'm also gald that I dun have any Konnoc batteries. I once bought the charger with LCD panel, but sold away the 4 given batteries as i was using other batteries, i usually dun mix different brands & capacity of batteries when using...

I sold away the charger soon after a few use as i discovered the so call peak charger doesn't peak charge my other batteries at all...

Conclusion, this china brand no good lah...

kniveswood said:
Thanks F2000 and Splutter, lesson learnt. But I wonder why fellow CS'ers have no problem with their batteries when their insulators also peeled off?

Well designed battery compartments don't allow cells to touch each other.

You gain some, you lose some.

These batteries from what i know seems to last longer, thus slightly bigger bah.

Will take note of it :)

The labels split during use and when charging - these batteries tend to get very hot. I've dumped 2 sets.....

Altezza said:
The labels split during use and when charging - these batteries tend to get very hot. I've dumped 2 sets.....

gasp! dumped them? should bring them back to EastGear. manufacturers' fault shouldn't be ours to carry.

this is good for EastGear too as i feel that they will be warned of such problems and will be careful with future shipments and orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.