Tripod + Travel camera bag = Which Combination ??

I hope the padding is good enough on that sling bag....from my personal experience, a sling bag (with bad padding) on a long walking photo trip will give you sore shoulder the next day. If the padding is not enough, you may want to consider a better padding to "add on".

My previous "long dist" (Skygarden -> MBS -> Bugis) photo shooting trip landed me with a sore shoulder the following day.

I hope the padding is good enough on that sling bag....from my personal experience, a sling bag (with bad padding) on a long walking photo trip will give you sore shoulder the next day. If the padding is not enough, you may want to consider a better padding to "add on".

My previous "long dist" (Skygarden -> MBS -> Bugis) photo shooting trip landed me with a sore shoulder the following day.

Yea.. agree with the long dist walks could really hurt -.- Will try to find other solution if that really happen..
Shoulder guard !!! (that one the american football players using, idk what it call) , then walk out like a samurai top w/ a small dslr :kok: ... Silly me LOL..

Yea.. agree with the long dist walks could really hurt -.- Will try to find other solution if that really happen..
Shoulder guard !!! (that one the american football players using, idk what it call) , then walk out like a samurai top w/ a small dslr :kok: ... Silly me LOL..

hmmm.... photogladiators?

i-Noob said:

Alternatively,put your tripod on the tripod bag and sling onto your other shoulder..that will balance up..lol

And are your bag waterproof ..(remember saturday 20meter dash to find shelter from the rain)😜

Last edited:
Alternatively,put your tripod on the tripod bag and sling onto your other shoulder..that will balance up..lol

And are your bag waterproof ..(remember saturday 20meter dash to find shelter from the rain)😜

Yea.. there a rain cover under the bag =b