<Travel Photography - Tips and Techniques> by Albert Lim. Saturday 22nd Nov 1-3pm

Thanks gau55ian for cleaning up the thread.

1. jefflam
2. Vince (macVince)
3. Sachin Sagane
4. ye Zhanrui (quailmaster)
5. Chandan Paul
6. Meinard (drake86)
7. Soh Chui Lian
8. jungle_sg
9. Peter Cheng (pchengws)
10. Kevin Hong
11. kahpengwong
12. chelvin
13. adelene
14. Arthur Lim
15. Kervin Ng
16. So Sharp
17. SleepyWhiskers
18.calderion
19.Hi321
20. need73
21. freddyng88
22. Rajesh Hegde(rvhegde1974)
23. Peter Lum (liverock)
24. Nyuk Leong
25. SFToh
26. Daniel Quek
27. Ying Xiang (whyexis)
28. Gary (gcyhakjj)
29. Watergoogles
30. Abd Rahman
31. Nandhakumar
32. Suvarna
33. funghy
34. limog
35. Gau55ian
36. HK Bian (dayou14)
37. Octarine
38. nedy77

1. jefflam
2. Vince (macVince)
3. Sachin Sagane
4. ye Zhanrui (quailmaster)
5. Chandan Paul
6. Meinard (drake86)
7. Soh Chui Lian
8. jungle_sg
9. Peter Cheng (pchengws)
10. Kevin Hong
11. kahpengwong
12. chelvin
13. adelene
14. Arthur Lim
15. Kervin Ng
16. So Sharp
17. SleepyWhiskers
18.calderion
19.Hi321
20. need73
21. freddyng88
22. Rajesh Hegde(rvhegde1974)
23. Peter Lum (liverock)
24. Nyuk Leong
25. SFToh
26. Daniel Quek
27. Ying Xiang (whyexis)
28. Gary (gcyhakjj)
29. Watergoogles
30. Abd Rahman
31. Nandhakumar
32. Suvarna
33. funghy
34. limog
35. Gau55ian
36. HK Bian (dayou14)
37. Octarine
38. nedy77
39. Nehalem

Thanks a lot for this very good talk! Lots of useful information and things to consider, ponder, or watch out for.

Thanks a lot for this very good talk! Lots of useful information and things to consider, ponder, or watch out for.

Thank you bro!

Thanks to everyone who attended the talk yesterday. Hope my talk was helpful to some of you. Think outside the box and create unique and different pictures!

.....Thanks to everyone who attended the talk yesterday. Hope my talk was helpful to some of you. Think outside the box and create unique and different pictures!

Thanks Albert for your interesting talk. It was very nice of you to share with us so many of your recent Myanmar trip photos and taking time to explain how many of those shots were composed and painstakingly done. I've enjoyed the session very much. It motivates me to look for better lighting situations in future & to explore more whenever I travel.

Best Regards,
Vince

Thanks Albert for your interesting talk. It was very nice of you to share with us so many of your recent Myanmar trip photos and taking time to explain how many of those shots were composed and painstakingly done. I've enjoyed the session very much. It motivates me to look for better lighting situations in future & to explore more whenever I travel. Best Regards, Vince

Seems like I missed something interesting yesterday.

Thanks Albert for your interesting talk. It was very nice of you to share with us so many of your recent Myanmar trip photos and taking time to explain how many of those shots were composed and painstakingly done. I've enjoyed the session very much. It motivates me to look for better lighting situations in future & to explore more whenever I travel.

Best Regards,
Vince

Sorry to reply so late. You are very much welcome bro.