Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
sORe-EyEz said:
ur frd's flashlight v interesting, can zoom narrow to wide. wads tt flashlight? :lovegrin:

can zoom narrow to wide?
LED?
Something like that?
zoomledbeamshotcopy0es.jpg

:)

sORe-EyEz said:
lets hope they go more interesting places. ;p

ur M3T not bright enough 4 such place meh? ur frd's flashlight v interesting, can zoom narrow to wide. wads tt flashlight? :lovegrin:

Persoanlly, I find the M3-T is ample for such trip, in fact I find it too bright. The M6 is really overkill and that is why I seldom use my M6. Zoom? Or do you mean the focusing features like the Maglite?

Which website? SPI one?

Piper said:
Haha, only a flashaholic knows what a ROP is. Is the ROP brighter than your M6? Not everyone flashaholic will bring out their powerful lights one mah.
ROP is not brighter than M6 based on my previous experience with what my friend has brought along. In fact my M3T outputs a brighter hotspot than the ROP but ROP has an overall flood better than M3T. M6 just outshined the ROP. Price wise, ROP can't be beaten.

redstone said:
Andy, enjoyed the cemetery walk? :p

Your torchlight sure was bright!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The walk is so so. But I like the last part at the Lim Chu Kang cemetary.

sORe-EyEz said:
lets hope they go more interesting places. ;p

ur M3T not bright enough 4 such place meh? ur frd's flashlight v interesting, can zoom narrow to wide. wads tt flashlight? :lovegrin:
My friend is using the ROP. It is a Maglite modded. It looks like a miserable Maglight but output a ton of photons.

+evenstar said:
har...battery can only last 20mins or so lei...

reserve M6 batt jus in case someone goes missing..*touch wood*
Lights so powerful I won't keep them on the whole walk thru. It spoils your night vision. I usually use my A2 Aviator on low mode with the 3 LEDs. Then when more power is needed the 50 lumens high mode which is sufficient most of the time. Only when more power is still needed do I go for the monster. In this usuage a fresh set of batteries in the M6 usually last me either the whole night thru or at least 2 or 3 night outings.

Hi Everyone,

I am interested in the L4-HA-WH.

Can anyone tell me where can I get it in Singapore?

And how much does it cost?

Thanks....

You can get them at Sheares Marketing in Singapore but their prices are slightly more expensive than some on the internet. They said it is because of the freight charges and the GST. You can find them at Evershine and Century Building along Beach Road. They are just opposite Shaws.

Can't recall the price but should be around S$200+ if I am not wrong.

justshot said:
Hi Everyone,

I am interested in the L4-HA-WH.

Can anyone tell me where can I get it in Singapore?

And how much does it cost?

Thanks....
You have got PM! :)

I heard "L4" is about S$270? Where can get cheaper?
How much is A2?

SnapON said:
I heard "L4" is about S$270? Where can get cheaper?
How much is A2?

Are you sure L4 is only $270 new from local camping shop? Wu yia boh? Tell me which shop is it leh, I go and see. BTW, Sheares is not selling L4 at $270.00, tried to bargain with the boss even, but still they refused to sell at $270.00 leh. :(

I am new to this...

Caught me off guard that the price is so high.....:sweat:

Is the price at SGD$270 correct? Else I have to visit the shop.....;p

Told my wife about it and you could guess what her expression is .......:bigeyes:

justshot said:
I am new to this...

Caught me off guard that the price is so high.....:sweat:

Is the price at SGD$270 correct? Else I have to visit the shop.....;p

Told my wife about it and you could guess what her expression is .......:bigeyes:

Be ready to empty your pocket if you are into this hobby, dude. $270.00 is really a good price for L4, which shop you went? Can PM me? Thanks. :)

I am not sure... just saw it in the earlier post.

Did I read wrongly....:eek:

justshot said:
I am not sure... just saw it in the earlier post.

Did I read wrongly....:eek:

oic, then buy from oversea cheapest liao.

I want to clear one peice of Surefire L1. It is the fulll set with box, manual and lanyard. Condition is like 8.5/10. Lifetime warranty. Since this is not a Buy+Sell thread so I will not state the price here but I can assure you the price is very reasonable. PM for details. Thanks for reading.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.