Tokyo Auto Salon 2008 - shoot by Vincecarlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for sharing so many photos and covering the event~~ =D

Most welcome, juz sharing what we dun get to see in Sgp ;p

Thanks a lot for sharing these great pics... Hope to see more shots from you again

I must say, alot of commitment into taking the shots and processing them. One word for you....... RESPECT! :thumbsup:

Prodrive S2000
S20001.jpg

S200021.jpg

Thanks for making my day....I love this car!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Just a small nitpick here, think you made a mistake. These 2 girls are Korean, they are Park Joo Mi and Yoon Young Ah. They are quite well-known in the Korean race-queens circuit. Hitomi Nara should be in the other pair with the jacket on.

http://www.berry-rq.co.jp/prof_hitomi_nara.html

Sidenote: Rain is actually a Korean too, not a Japanese actor.

Now for the Jap babes
HK41.jpg

HK161.jpg

Now my Fav, just like a barbie doll. Such a joy to shoot. Hitomi Nara
HK51.jpg

HK81.jpg

HK91.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Just a small nitpick here, think you made a mistake. These 2 girls are Korean, they are Park Joo Mi and Yoon Young Ah. They are quite well-known in the Korean race-queens circuit. Hitomi Nara should be in the other pair with the jacket on.

http://www.berry-rq.co.jp/prof_hitomi_nara.html

Sidenote: Rain is actually a Korean too, not a Japanese actor.

Good catch, I just re-check the autographed cards. I stand corrected. What was I thinking then ;p Prob overdose of kawaii babes and sorting thru the hundreds of pix till my eyes :confused: went all crossed

Korean babes
Ju Mi Jung
HK141.jpg

Soo Rin Lee
HK161.jpg

Jap Race Queens
Hitomi Nara (left) & Maki Kobayashi
HK101.jpg

Mine's manage to squeeze out another 50bhp from the engine without touching much of the engine, so it wouldn't void warranty. How incredible... So their Mine's GT-R roughly have 530bhp.

NISMO GT-R sweeps 1-2 in their debut race in Suzuka of the Autobacs Super GT. Awsome :thumbsup:

I must say, alot of commitment into taking the shots and processing them. One word for you....... RESPECT! :thumbsup:

hahaha, just trying to make the show interesting and as complete as possible instead of a few sample pix for those who couldn't make the show;)

Nice babes you got here... Respect for the amount of picture you put up. The Ju Ming Ju is chio...

Cars and Women, Women and Cars, Women... Best subjects, always a good shot!
Thank you for uploading! :D

Bro, these are awesome shots. A tremendous effort no doubt. Thanks for sharing with us CSers. Like you said, we will never ever see this here. Bow down to you.... I am not worthy! I am not worthy! I am not worthy!

:D

Cars and Women, Women and Cars, Women... Best subjects, always a good shot!
Thank you for uploading! :D

A lethal combi no doubt ;p

Glad you liked them;)

Status
Not open for further replies.