To all Amateur photographers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not about the equipment,

it's about the user.

give me a $10000 camera i also cannot produce professional standard photographs :bsmilie:

I never feel so.

If it is "photography" in your interests, lets compared and learn from our final piece of product - the photo and Not the equipment.

nickpower said:
Hi, have u guys been intimidated by those big zoom lens and expensive cameras when u go for events or photoshooting?

gee.... why bother? i shoot with my stuff and they shoot with their stuff. Happy can liaoz. Of course you happen to share the same system, then can also try out their lenses.

it seems like in the end, it all abt the user and not the camera... ;)

zaren said:
u should try joining a model shoot. i had a lot of fun joining the model shoot at the zoo, using an oly c4000 (focusing time slower than G5). the model will hold her pose for several seconds before changing it, so there is plenty of time for you to frame the shot, pre-focus, and shoot. you won't be in the way of others becos every photog will have a chance to get in close to photograph the model. your G5 will definitely give you excellent pics.

I went for a photoshoot using fujipix f602z. When i click on the release the model showing on my lcd was smiling, when the pic got saved, she was frowning.... :dunno:

DennisLee said:
I went for a photoshoot using fujipix f602z. When i click on the release the model showing on my lcd was smiling, when the pic got saved, she was frowning.... :dunno:

shutter lag

DennisLee said:

try pre-focusing on the model. that will reduce the shutter lag from 1 second to 0.1 second... enough time to capture her smile. model shoots are much easier to photograph using a digicam than say, running kids/moving targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.