Tips & advise for Digital Life Canon Photo Marathon IV 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope the weather is nice, and the sky is blue and no more haze from indo >___<

:D ThX for the advised from u all!! those advise allow me to be more prepared for the competition:)

btw the transportation fee is not mine big problem... hehe.. Coz i'm using poly concession stamp!

but i think if u all taking public bus onli, pls do some research for bus services[route and duration].. so that on the day itself u no need to crack ur head to take wat bus to reach the destination u wan... hmm.. think tis onli applied to ppl hu using consession stamp lky me;) ha...

really ? they advised to go far away from suntec? hmmm....

maybe they dun wan to see too much of the durian / merlion :p

Remember to PRAY!
Whatever religion u believe in.
Why?
I believe LUCK is the most important in such competiton.
Not composition
Not Colorful
Not Right photo
Not even Theme ( sometimes, because very subjective)

Addition equipments to bring:
1) Face mask

Things not to bring:
1) Soft focus filters
2) Cigrettes and lighters
3) Take public transport, leave your car behind.

Addition equipments to bring:
1) Face mask

Things not to bring:
1) Soft focus filters
2) Cigrettes and lighters
3) Take public transport, leave your car behind.

Why leave the car behind? I thought got own car more easier to drive to whatever location u want, instead of waiting for bus... or wasting time flagging taxi

I think best is still MRT or own car............................................ :dunno:

Why leave the car behind? I thought got own car more easier to drive to whatever location u want, instead of waiting for bus... or wasting time flagging taxi

I think best is still MRT or own car............................................ :dunno:

leave it behind. suntec parking not free for the event. u'll be in-out 4 times (minimum)... imagine the cost of parking.... :sweat:

besides, having 4 themes this year, i doubt anyone will really want, nor have the luxury of time to travel far.

you can park your own car along the road/highway, get out and start shooting?

you'll still have to waste time looking for carpark if u drive...

GOod point............................. :bsmilie: but if want to shoot by highway, no taxi is going to stop u there as well.................... Anyway with the haze, unlikely going to take many outdoor shots, unless it clears soon.................

HMmmmmmm................................ yeah, think will prob take the MRT & be creative in whatever places we can find.............. :bsmilie:

Thanks for the tips! :thumbsup: :angel:

bring face mask too, PSI might go beyond 150 :bsmilie:

Don't forget to take lunch and dinner and regular break. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.