Ting Ting Candy Seller Whereabout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that there is one at Bedok Bus interchange, outside one of the shophouse near the POSB ATM

No luck at Chinatown OG area. Will try Novena Sq on this weekend.

Keep the information coming. Appreciate for yr kind help. :)

its not in og area.....
its in the people's park complex, the 1st floor lobby...where there are all temporary stalls.
the 叮叮糖 stall has been there forever...they also sell the dragon's beard.

i can guarantee you on this stall. if not, i can go there next weekend & buy for you! :bsmilie:

its not in og area.....
its in the people's park complex, the 1st floor lobby...where there are all temporary stalls.
the 叮叮糖 stall has been there forever...they also sell the dragon's beard.

i can guarantee you on this stall. if not, i can go there next weekend & buy for you! :bsmilie:

Hahaha.... I think you got the wrong idea of the kind of Ting ting candy seller to whom I'm looking for.

I am not looking for the modern stall that sells Ting Ting candy. Instead, it's the man who walks around the streets selling the candy with portable set-up stall. Pretty traditional one similar to kacang puteh man. :)

Anyway thanks for the kind tip-off. Cheers! :)

Hey guys!

I'm back and I'm still looking for the Ting Ting Candy Seller. If you have seen the candy seller or know his whereabouts, please kindly notify me. Thank you for your kind help. :)

You can get one at BEDOK BUS interchange. The first shop beside the coffee shop. This maybe the same old man that sell Ting Ting for a long time but now run by a mid age man. They display the old man photo out. The candy is good, much better than those i get from pasa malam.

Status
Not open for further replies.