Time to re-contract: LG G4 or S6 or Note 5

Less megapixel??? 16 megapixel not enough ah? wonder what your son is laughing about..

20 is more than 16 right? If 16MP is enough or not enough is a subjective matter, I never said enough or not enough. Added to that, S6 has finger print detection, but the Z3 feels better in my hands.. and I did enjoy Z3's sound and screen more, but again that's just subjective.. ;-)

I am wondering about re contract also. I am currently getting 2gb free data with the cheapest plan. If re contract will only get 300mb.
Check carefully. You can either renew the contract at the same plan (committed extension period) or change to a new plan. I still have the very same plan as 10 years ago. I always extended the 'bond period', but never touched the base plan.

And the 24 months of subscription amount to..? Plus usage? Plus they ask you to sign for the newer plans with higher monthly subscription because of all the stuff they auto-include? The golden rule applies: what is made available (e.g. 4G network) will be used. It's nothing but a big carrot. And then the stick comes with data cap, top up etc. It's nothing but a big carrot. Thanks to IDA quality control the 3G networks are perfectly usable.
I mentioned that I would have to pay for the subscription anyway, hence there's no incremental costs whatsoever with me re contracting. If I didn't re contract I would still be paying $100/month for 700min etc.

I am wondering about re contract also. I am currently getting 2gb free data with the cheapest plan. If re contract will only get 300mb.
what plan is that? U need to assess if the equipment subsidy is worth the reduction in data.

what plan is that? U need to assess if the equipment subsidy is worth the reduction in data.

The cheapest plan loh, 28 dollars a month one. Regretted upgrading to 4G last time. 12gb drop to 2gb. Now if re contract become 300 mb. :nono:

The cheapest plan loh, 28 dollars a month one. Regretted upgrading to 4G last time. 12gb drop to 2gb. Now if re contract become 300 mb. :nono:

U sure recontract become 300MB only?