[ Thoughts ] - Bye bye, Four Thirds.

Newghost,

Care to share your thought for selling your 5D MkII? Too heavy to lug around?....I ask as I have been using a friend's 5D MkII and my nephew's Sony A850 - both are great cams but am leaning towards the 5D MkII cos it's easier to use legacy lenses like the OM Zuikos.

Newghost,

Care to share your thought for selling your 5D MkII? Too heavy to lug around?....I ask as I have been using a friend's 5D MkII and my nephew's Sony A850 - both are great cams but am leaning towards the 5D MkII cos it's easier to use legacy lenses like the OM Zuikos.

5DmkII is great for legacy lenses... at one point, i had over 20 legacy lenses and I just love the swirly bokeh from the OM Zuiko 55/1.2!

Its big & heavy indeed to lug around but which dslr isn't? In anycase, you're rewarded with stunning images so i'm not gonna complain about that. I've moved back to film RF shooting and using a gf1 as a digital backup so that's good enough for now... my 5DmkII gets neglected most of the time so when it came to decision time, I was sad to see it go! :cry:

Last edited:
LCD Screen.
You should take a look at the screen. Enough said. I haven't looked at the E-5's screen

Is it that bad...? Just thought of upgrading since every one is selling ...hehe