This is extreme cruelty !!!

Anyway the kampung method is cruel to let the chicken bleed to death (sharp knife to neck)
The way I was taught is a bit more clinical but kind of brutal. urghh

cateatsbird.jpg

a quick swift break to the neck

Just like those big birds going through the machine.....

You must have mastered it well!!!! One Bite, Break Neck!!

But how about the feathers???? :bsmilie:

Just like those big birds going through the machine.....

You must have mastered it well!!!! One Bite, Break Neck!!

But how about the feathers???? :bsmilie:

Use bare paws to dissect...its like opening an orange. Quail does not have much subcutaneous fat but most of it is clustered around it's internal organs (bare paw extraction through err...the rear entrance. icky. )

One does not appreciate the meat on his plate until he appreciate the life taken..
Overheard from a class mate abt a story of a kid who got bullied n ostracized for hunting by his own school mates. The above was the general statement he gave whenever people asked about his actions. He was only 15yo then.

Use bare paws to dissect...its like opening an orange. Quail does not have much subcutaneous fat but most of it is clustered around it's internal organs (bare paw extraction through err...the rear entrance. icky. )

Ok... better not make you recall the nightmare...

Ok... better not make you recall the nightmare...

I recall the taste of quail soup. quite nice. tastes like...chicken. duh

Apparently you haven't killed your own food before.
I did and it was not pleasant at all. But it was a good reminder that meat is not easily obtained...it cost beyond $ and C...cost the little fella its life.
Just twist and pull the neck, nothing one lah.

Our JCC instructor found a really small deer in one of his animal traps, poor little Bambi didn't make it through the night. Oh it taste delicious too especially when roasted.

Last edited:
Just twist and pull the neck, nothing one lah.

Our JCC instructor found a really small deer in one of his animal traps, poor little Bambi didn't make it through the night. Oh it taste delicious too especially when roasted.

And when it is fresh.... I think there's a difference.

i think we should start a foundation to cull animals of prey. those carnivores are killing other animals for food! and every day!

they mess with their targets by stalking them, then bring them down with a cruel bite to the neck.

oh my goodness. we should do something about that!

lion-hunting-9.jpg

i think we should start a foundation to cull animals of prey. those carnivores are killing other animals for food! and every day!

they mess with their targets by stalking them, then bring them down with a cruel bite to the neck.

oh my goodness. we should do something about that!

lion-hunting-9.jpg

Eh... that is nature... nature is suppose to be like this.... Prey hunted by predators....

Big fish east small fish...

Are you a vegetarian too?

Eh... that is nature... nature is suppose to be like this.... Prey hunted by predators....

Big fish east small fish...

Are you a vegetarian too?

and we hunt too.

but i do my hunting in the supermarket :)

This is the real EXTREME cruelty !
Tiger eaten by Villager.
Please save the tiger from extinction. Please donate to tiger conservation.

Tigerarunachalstory.jpg

i think we should start a foundation to cull animals of prey. those carnivores are killing other animals for food! and every day! they mess with their targets by stalking them, then bring them down with a cruel bite to the neck. oh my goodness. we should do something about that!

Bite their necks?