This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest winner this weekend is Chelski.

Now Manure has to meet Ares-anal and Chelski.

Arse-anal has only one tricky tie against Manure, should be able to win the other matches.

Chelski needs to beat Manure at home, but might have a tricky tie vs a resurgent Newcastle.

Ever-loose will have to play Arse-anal and Chelski.

mmm......getting closer! ;p

anyone thinks that rafa will start with crouch instead of Torres after his good showing on Saturday.

I think he might be tempted to change things just because hethinks he can

he will stick to dirty kite on the right wing, babel on the left, torres start as striker.

gerrard as supporting striker with alonso n mascherano as anchormen.

finnan on rightback, skirtie n carra in center with aurelio in left back

reina as GK

yeah, not much surprise there becos it is raf999. :sticktong

FABREGAS ATTACKS `NEGATIVE` LIVERPOOL​

Cesc Fabregas has criticised Liverpool for 'refusing to play' in the first two of their three clashes with Arsenal this week.

Both games have finished 1-1, with Rafa Benitez's side closing out the matches at the Emirates, as Arsenal desperately looked for wins that would give them advantages in both the Champions League and the title race.

Fabregas told The Sunday Telegraph:

"They defend very well and at 1-1, I think all they will want to do is defend and try to catch us on the break. We have to stick to our policy of playing football, attacking and trying to create opportunities.

"Just because the other team refuses to play doesn't mean we have to do the same thing. We want to stick to our football and that's what we will do."

This is not the first time Fabregas has attacked opponents for a perceived lack of creative adventure. Last season he confronted Blackburn manager Mark Hughes on the touchline after their FA Cup fifth round clash, inquiring if he really used to turn out for those paragons of footballing virtue, Barcelona.

He went on to praise Javier Mascherano, whose tenacious play was a big reason for the Spaniard's peripheral role in the first leg at the Emirates last week:

"I could feel his breath on my neck all the first half. For me, I think he is an amazing player. Defensively, he's very good and with the ball, he knows what he is doing. He reminds me a little bit of Mathieu [Flamini] as well."

gooners cracking under pressure. i'm dead positive they will buang on wed morning. :cool:

FABREGAS ATTACKS `NEGATIVE` LIVERPOOL​

Cesc Fabregas has criticised Liverpool for 'refusing to play' in the first two of their three clashes with Arsenal this week.

Both games have finished 1-1, with Rafa Benitez's side closing out the matches at the Emirates, as Arsenal desperately looked for wins that would give them advantages in both the Champions League and the title race.

Fabregas told The Sunday Telegraph:

"They defend very well and at 1-1, I think all they will want to do is defend and try to catch us on the break. We have to stick to our policy of playing football, attacking and trying to create opportunities.

"Just because the other team refuses to play doesn't mean we have to do the same thing. We want to stick to our football and that's what we will do."

This is not the first time Fabregas has attacked opponents for a perceived lack of creative adventure. Last season he confronted Blackburn manager Mark Hughes on the touchline after their FA Cup fifth round clash, inquiring if he really used to turn out for those paragons of footballing virtue, Barcelona.

He went on to praise Javier Mascherano, whose tenacious play was a big reason for the Spaniard's peripheral role in the first leg at the Emirates last week:

"I could feel his breath on my neck all the first half. For me, I think he is an amazing player. Defensively, he's very good and with the ball, he knows what he is doing. He reminds me a little bit of Mathieu [Flamini] as well."

gooners cracking under pressure. i'm dead positive they will buang on wed morning. :cool:

hehe so sad to hear from fatigas. Even our debut plessis can hold him so well already, of coz mascherano able to mark him so well. :bsmilie:

hehe so sad to hear from fatigas. Even our debut plessis can hold him so well already, of coz mascherano able to mark him so well. :bsmilie:

A bit of mind games this fatigas trying to play with his young mind. He should stick to playing football.

And if we park bus and lorry and tank in front of our goal, he will say he had said so leow.

Nevermind, we tell it for him :)

Liverpool not playing??? We score 1 goal in each of those game didn,t we...if that is not playing what will happen if we really play, we will see on Wednesday and in the mean time please go GAS OFF :bsmilie:

A bit of mind games this fatigas trying to play with his young mind. He should stick to playing football.

And if we park bus and lorry and tank in front of our goal, he will say he had said so leow.

Nevermind, we tell it for him :)

wed morning he will see a different LIVERPOOL.

we will blast them up. :cool:

Liverpool not playing??? We score 1 goal in each of those game didn,t we...if that is not playing what will happen if we really play, we will see on Wednesday and in the mean time please go GAS OFF :bsmilie:

:cool: its all tactics.

we can afford to draw in both games. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

song boh gooners?

Status
Not open for further replies.