Dear Clubsnappers

I'm pleased to offer my services in the following genres of photography:
- Portraiture
- Events
- Weddings
- Documentary (The Human Condition)

Work Experience

Aug 2008 to Feb 2009
Photo Editor for npTribune, Hype magazine and The Urbanwire.com, all published by the Ngee Ann Polytechnic’s School of Film and Media Studies.
Managed a team of photographers to deliver high-quality and dynamic pictures on a daily basis for three publications.

Feb 2006 to Present
Student Correspondent / Photographer with Lianhe Zaobao
Singapore Press Holdings Chinese Newspaper Division

Delivers news photographs to Lianhe Zaobao’s Popcorn section, ZBComma, and also does articles for Omy.sg

Feb 2006 to Present
Freelance Photographer

Manages assignments such as weddings, portraits and corporate photography. Also organises photography workshops for secondary schools.

Notable Achievements

Produced “The Demon in the Water” Photography Exhibition in November 2008
Staged at Vivo City in November 2008 at a fully sponsored cost of $15,000, it was a showcase of the exceptional photographs taken by Ngee Ann Polytechnic students while on a journalism study trip to Cambodia. It helped to raise awareness on how Cambodians struggle to live with water polluted by arsenic and other toxins.

Makes use of strobist lighting technique

Testimonies

“I've realised that he is a person with an incredulously dedicated and passionate work ethic, focused on completing whatever task that he is entrusted with on hand. He is, by very large means, in an entirely different league of teenage photographers out there, not only because of experience and expertise, but rather because his consistent passion for his craft and a very refreshingly earnest yearning to do better. Teens like Kai Wen are hard to find nowadays and I'm intensely honoured to know a photographer like him. Besides this, I also notice that he is a person that exudes, however subtly, a humble disposition in more ways than one. His charming (although at times corny) and affable personality make him a very warm person and a sociable personality.” - Chris Lim Mu Yao, Photographer

“Working with Kai Wen was initially nervous for me because I did not know him well. However he was so friendly and I found myself talking to him comfortably despite my hearing impairment. Although it was a short period knowing him, his cheerful personality and fantastic photographic skills allowed me to warm up to him. His photographic skills is definitely something I would want to learn from him in the future. I would be pleased to inform you that you will have a fun and enjoyable working experience with him whether on a short or long term basis.” - Ginny Ong, npTribune Interviewee

“The photo-editor has been very easy to work with. He's highly talented and is able to suss out good photographs of journalistic quality. If there are any improvements to me made, he should work on being more assertive and "chase" people when they do not meet deadlines. However, this only goes to show what a pleasant person he really is - some from whom we can all aspire to learn.”
- Sujith, npTribune Reporter / Straits Times Intern

“It was pleasant working with Kai Wen. The way he approached me and my friends was in
such a way that one does not feel any pressure and is thus able to express thoughts better.” - Benjamin Chia, TheUrbanwire.com Interviewee

“Kai Wen has done fantastically in his job. Not only because he had to deal with all our last minute requests for photos but also the time consuming nature of the job meant he had to constantly be with us. He is at any rate a first-class photographer who I know will make it far one day. Thank you Kai Wen.”
- Kyle Sim, npTribune Reporter

Feel free to view my works at www.flickr.com/yeokaiwen

Email me at yeokaiwen@gmail.com or sms 98718485 for more enquiries!

Uppz for a good week ahead, and its almost the weekends! :)

I'm also offering the following services with a team of talented people:
- Design (Posters, Brochures, Coffeetable Books, Annuals, etc.)
- Simple Web Design
- Magic Shows
- Live Music

Call 98718485 or email yeokaiwen@gmail.com today! :)

3469208823_2e5e577221.jpg

Offering the following services:

Photography
- Events
- Portraitures
- Corporate
- Wedding
- Food

Videography
- Wedding
- Corporate
- School
- Short Trailers

Design
- Brochures
- Posters
- Simple Web
- Wedding Albums
- Annual Reports

Contact me at 98718485 or yeokaiwen@gmail.com today! :)