The Seven Levels of Photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously besides the H1, which is quite chio LOL, the other cams are antiquated...
haha austin powers brick... maybe they missed the 60s

haha OT liao... but hey NASA shd be the highest level of photographers? LOL

but govt contracts spend a lot of unnecessary money anyway... LOL my friend was telling me how the Russians and the Americans coped with ink no flowing in 0G... the americans spent millions developing the ballpoint pen and the russians used a pencil.. urban myth or not it's really funny...

in space wd they need a 760? I just think they will need any high-zoom digital can liao... no film to get irradiated... they shd browse the dpreview forums for zoom mania designs LOL...

I thought Nasa has the worst photographers. They are astronauts and there's no gravity so got a lot of camera shake. I think they need to start using my oly. :D

Nasa has the biggest zoom lens too. Hubble.

haha VR lenses? they shd have used a canon mount DCS... uh oh flame bait... ;p

Originally posted by denizenx
haha VR lenses? they shd have used a canon mount DCS... uh oh flame bait... ;p

Just as I expected from you. When there's no VR/IS/USM, etc, its low tech. Its pretty sad actually that people nowadays equate whatever there is about photography with these advancements. Not that there's anything bad but there's more to photography than that.

Originally posted by Kit

Just as I expected from you. When there's no VR/IS/USM, etc, its low tech. Its pretty sad actually that people nowadays equate whatever there is about photography with these advancements. Not that there's anything bad but there's more to photography than that.

By Ken Rockwell's article, they fall into Level 7 : Equipment Measurbator. :)

Regards
CK

Hmm, I wonder who did the Chinese / Russian Translation? :dunno:

eh what translation? well at the comon borders sure got a lot of bilingual speakers...
yeah the dynamic duo: 1 to sing and 1 to follow, I was answering maddog's comments about shake?

Originally posted by denizenx
eh what translation? well at the comon borders sure got a lot of bilingual speakers...
yeah the dynamic duo: 1 to sing and 1 to follow, I was answering maddog's comments about shake?

Go to the site. Not only it's in English, there is also a translation in Chinese and Russian webpage. Check it out. :)

heh yeah paiseh didn't read his other pages lol...
if it's funny ppl volunteer to do it... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.