Status
Not open for further replies.
From earlier post

Revoltech No.016
MAZINKAISER

December 2006

more pictures available here.
©mybearbrick 2007

How'd you get that ball of light in the shoot? Photoshop? Been wanting to do some stuff like that...

Nicely done! But i think its actually better without the bottom 4 frames at each pic. :thumbsup:

How'd you get that ball of light in the shoot? Photoshop? Been wanting to do some stuff like that...

oh that is called 'sunburst' from corel paintshop pro,
i haven't found that filter for photoshop yet.
photoshop only have the lens flare filter.

crud! i only have photoshop :(

Back in Action!

Finally, after accumulating a few new REVOLTECHs and more coming soon, I decided to give SABER a gallery of her own before I get the SABER ALTER next week. The lovely SABER is the female lead of the popular anime, Fate/Stay Night. Although I am not a fan of Fate/Stay Night, however, I have always liked Saber. Her figurines are always very kawaii! But I rather stick to my own line of collection instead of getting myself poisoned.

Revoltech G2
SABER

June 2007

MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE HERE
©mybearbrick 2007​

Finally, after accumulating a few new REVOLTECHs and more coming soon, I decided to give SABER a gallery of her own before I get the SABER ALTER next week. The lovely SABER is the female lead of the popular anime, Fate/Stay Night. Although I am not a fan of Fate/Stay Night, however, I have always liked Saber. Her figurines are always very kawaii! But I rather stick to my own line of collection instead of getting myself poisoned.

Revoltech G2
SABER

June 2007

MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE HERE
©mybearbrick 2007​

love you toy shots!!! How did you do the silhouette shots?

love you toy shots!!! How did you do the silhouette shots?

thanks!
just set exposure accordingly such that subject will appear as silhouette.
of cos make sure lighting is not on the subject.

thanks!
just set exposure accordingly such that subject will appear as silhouette.
of cos make sure lighting is not on the subject.

which cam and lens do you do for your toy shots? You using a home studio is it? i might sound dumb for asking but i'm going to ask anyway, what kind of flash you used for the silhouette? O here's an idea you should do a rodimus prime shot with him holding the matrix and that lightball so it looks like that scene in the movie when he opened it and you could hear optimus prime saying: "Arise Rodimus Prime."

which cam and lens do you do for your toy shots? You using a home studio is it? i might sound dumb for asking but i'm going to ask anyway, what kind of flash you used for the silhouette? O here's an idea you should do a rodimus prime shot with him holding the matrix and that lightball so it looks like that scene in the movie when he opened it and you could hear optimus prime saying: "Arise Rodimus Prime."

Some shots are done with Nikon DSLR (D50 and D200) with Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 and rest mainly using Canon PNS IXUS 40.
Hmmm.. i think can call it home studio bah... its really just a backdrop and table lamps...
No flash was used throughout.

I do have a rodimus prime titanium, but it is MIB and not mine (helped a friend buy).
Sadly, I dun collect Transformers.

I've decided to add a few more pictures to my very first REVOLTECH, OVERMAN from King Gainer animation series.
Here is a mini-update with a new banner.

Revoltech No.007
OVERMAN
King Gainer

August 2007

©mybearbrick 2007​

my other toy posts: EVA-03, EVA-02 (1997 Movie Ver.), EKO COBRA, Street Fighter BALROG (US)/M.BISON (JP), Street Fighter Guile, Superman™ KEN, Saber Fate/Stay Night, EVA-01, EVA, MazinKaiser, Patlabor Ingram-1, Griffon, Gaiking, Dangaioh, Convoy (Optimus Prime), Megatron, Overman, Zaku II, GM Sniper Custom Ver.Ka.

Revoltech Miniature
POSITRON RIFLE (New Movie Version)
You Are (NOT) Alone

October 2007
Posed with Revoltech Miniature EVA-01

i apologize for any possible poor quality thumbnails. click on images or links to view better pictures in gallery
©mybearbrick 2007​

my other toy posts: U.S.A.F. PARARESCUE JUMPER, mini EVA-00 (New Movie Version), mini EVA-01 (New Movie Version), GETTER-1 OVA Ver., Navy Seal CQB, A Chiseled Face, 武装神姫 HOWLING, Overman (Rd2), EVA-03, EVA-02 (1997 Movie Ver.), EKO COBRA, Street Fighter BALROG (US)/M.BISON (JP), Street Fighter Guile, Superman™ KEN, Saber Fate/Stay Night, EVA-01, EVA, MazinKaiser, Patlabor Ingram-1, Griffon, Gaiking, Dangaioh, Convoy (Optimus Prime), Megatron, Overman, Zaku II, GM Sniper Custom Ver.Ka.

Very very very cool!

Er, just one question. May i know what you use as your background? You just place them against a wall? If its like a trade secret and you can't say, i understand ya! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.