The PC Show 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recommendations for something better than the Krait? Not more than $100.
Take copper head. The most worth it all the time. The last show on march 09 i worked, the copper head cost around $99, and they were giving out the Mantis mousepad free. Of course, if you find me, i give you other limited stuff as well. Haha.

GMAN

Take copper head. The most worth it all the time. The last show on march 09 i worked, the copper head cost around $99, and they were giving out the Mantis mousepad free. Of course, if you find me, i give you other limited stuff as well. Haha.

GMAN

Mantismouse pad where got good. too rough .. i prefer S&S Steel Series..

i got a exactmat pad le.. Got it with my razor last time. Hmm.. Depending on pricing, i may get a new mouse.. then relegate the Krait to laptop duty. :bsmilie:

Did a measurement of my table and the 24" inch imac i want to get. After measuring, i realised, that despite my new longer table, a 24" mac is gigantic. Haha. No space. So i'll bid for the 20" imac.

GMAN

Did a measurement of my table and the 24" inch imac i want to get. After measuring, i realised, that despite my new longer table, a 24" mac is gigantic. Haha. No space. So i'll bid for the 20" imac.

GMAN

hmm. this gave me a thought.. do i need to measure my table space for height as i have a shelve above my table? haha.. there's about 1/2m in height. I think should fit the 22" LCD.

Last edited:

GMAN

Gd deal,my fri. :D< hee..

hmm. this gave me a thought.. do i need to measure my table space for height as i have a shelve above my table? haha.. there's about 1/2m in height. I think should fit the 22" LCD.
You should do a measurement and bring the readings to the show. Sometimes, we assume, it would fit well and look nice on the table, but sometimes, if things get too cramped, it becomes an eyesore.

GMAN

Last edited:

Better do enough hmewrk b4 purchase if nt regret,my fri. :D< hee..

You should do a measurment and bring the readings to the show. Sometimes, we assume, it would fit well and look nice on the table, but sometimes, if things get too cramped, it becomes an eyesore.

GMAN

Agreed! :D< hee..

Status
Not open for further replies.