:: The Night has a thousand eyes

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Series taken in a group shoot last Saturday Night

Thanks to Warren Ye for lending me 4x duracell batteries, otherwise I ll have to shoot without flash... :sweat:

original.jpg

original.jpg

Sorry.. this round my WB a bit all over the place.. haha..

Another impactful series!

Very nice series!

*side track - just to ask your lens is F1.4 or F1.8 and 1 flash is it place on either side around 45-90 degree? Thanks in advance for your advises.. :)

Yup.. partly due to my tendency to rely on ambient lights...

mixed light no gel ?

Thanks... ^^

Another impactful series!

Thanks... ^^

Aperture settings for most of these shots are around f1.2 to f1.6...
2x LED lights on light stand placed on left and right side of the model. Flash light mounted on camera to fill-in & add a bit catchlights...
:)

Very nice series!

*side track - just to ask your lens is F1.4 or F1.8 and 1 flash is it place on either side around 45-90 degree? Thanks in advance for your advises.. :)

Long time no see....:bsmilie:

really good photos.......nvr know you are ard that day. hope to learn more from you next time rd when i finish with shoot organizing =)

Hey Troy, thanks for stopping by.

I attended the Saturday morning's shoot as well. ^^

Haha... Nothing much to learn from me lah, I am still learning to shoot in low lights too...

really good photos.......nvr know you are ard that day. hope to learn more from you next time rd when i finish with shoot organizing =)

Really nice photos. Yours seem to look natural w/o overdo pp and to me the posing of the model was natural and she is photogenic. Really push me getting into portraits. :) May i know what cam using?

Thanks for your compliments... :)

Yup it helps that the model is photogenic indeed.

I am using 5Dmk3 with EF85f1.2L mk1 for this series. :)

Really nice photos. Yours seem to look natural w/o overdo pp and to me the posing of the model was natural and she is photogenic. Really push me getting into portraits. :) May i know what cam using?

:cool: Cool to see you around bro!!

Where are you now? Still flying around Shanghai and Shenzhen?

Nice shoot from Kongo! Love the bokeh effect at the back...

not bad actually.

I haven't did a nice night shoot so far... i think i have to setup myself for it.

Last edited:
may i know this model? She is pretty. :)

I haven't did a nice night shoot so far... i think i have to setup myself for it.

haaaa she is pretty..... but it is Bro Kongo (photography) skills that bring out the best in her..... ;)