The Ladies at DCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhangyb

Aug 1, 2004
Camera starting to rot in the dry cabinet liao so took it out for a walk at the car show, enjoy! :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

chioooo!!!

#6 and #7 - GREAT COMPOSITION!!!

esp. #7, the Dash Girl with hordes of photogs as background - genius!!:)

Great shots! What eqpt do you use, zhangyb? Looks like a good lens...

Cheers! :)

agree.. well taken pix! My fav has got to be #3 and #6
#3 with such nice and clean bg.. and yoko-chan is one of my fav nippon rq this yr :eek:! hee~~

#2 lao Goh?

:thumbsup: :bigeyes:

thx guys for all the comments :)

birefringence: was shooting with 70-200 f4 and 18-55, nothing compared to the 70-200 2.8 and 17-40(s) that i saw when shooting :embrass:

zhangyb said:
thx guys for all the comments :)

birefringence: was shooting with 70-200 f4 and 18-55, nothing compared to the 70-200 2.8 and 17-40(s) that i saw when shooting :embrass:

Thanks!!

Nope, your pics are sharp! I like them all. Boils down to technique, man. :) Great capture. Hmm.. dunno who is using the 17-40 and 70-200 leh :think:

Did you shoot M mode? settings like 1/10s with IS at F5.6 is no problem, rite? Handheld?? Mind to share your settings?

Thanks!

didn't shoot at M mode, mostly shot in P mode and aperture priority, handheld for all of them.

The P mode ones shutter were 1/60 and aperture vary from 4 - 4.5 with direct flash.

The aperture priority one (#7) was shot at F2.8 1/40s ISO400 50mm

zhangyb said:
didn't shoot at M mode, mostly shot in P mode and aperture priority, handheld for all of them.

The P mode ones shutter were 1/60 and aperture vary from 4 - 4.5 with direct flash.

The aperture priority one (#7) was shot at F2.8 1/40s ISO400 50mm

Hmm... which lens? 50 /f1.8 for #7 with flash too? Very sharp... 3 lenses, you must be swapping lenses on the fly... tough job eh... but result = nice and solid photos! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.