thanks for the memories, and see you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost forgot.
Also check out the Penang Restaurant directly opposite the Chicago Fire Station.
(You can actually see it if you watch "Backdraft". :D)
The food there will be the closest to home that you can get for awhile.

Have a good trip and enjoy yourself there when you study as you will need a break from books too.

Sorry could not join you yesterday evening.

We gonna miss your presence in our outing, when you come back we look forward to seeing you again, I believe the experience will be going to change you for better and you will definitely find many good friends there.....precious every moments, in this point of the time the prime of your life.

Best Wishes.

Last edited:
thanks guys :)

will still hang around on CS!

Have fun in Chicago Darren. :)

If I ever head up north to that area maybe I could look you up. If you come to Florida can always drop me a note too.

Although we haven't met, have a safe trip Darren!

And all the best for your studies!

Do visit the CBOE once in a while... I paid for some of the floor tiles with the transaction costs for my trades! Heh...

Pity I couldn't join you for the dinner. Have a safe trip!

Do not know you are leaving for further studies in Chicago. My colleague's farewell dinner coincided with your farewell dinner at same night. Anyway, I wish you all :cool:Best of Bests in studies...... Bon Voyage to you....:)

Want to T-Loan my Ricoh SLR with the 50mm F2.0? hehe trying to poison you with film ;p:devil:

never say earlier... :bsmilie: got to get a lens for it though.

IMG_0183.jpg

Safe trip and have fun in america!
You can show us great landscape photos of all the national parks.. wow:D

Status
Not open for further replies.