TFP Shoot 1 & 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention: Shoot Will Be Postponed To The Month Of June Due The Avaliablity Of The Models. Stay Tune For Any Other Information End Of May.. Sorry For Any Inconvenience Caused....

Attention: Shoot Will Be Postponed To The Month Of June Due The Avaliablity Of The Models. Stay Tune For Any Other Information End Of May.. Sorry For Any Inconvenience Caused....[/B]

very nicely done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you very wu sim le... (got heart).. lol.. direct translation... didnt see all of it.. in office.. colleague commenting liao.. go home den check it out... i guess the gals will be moved by it.. the added effect an extra urmph to the atmosphere.. what software you using ar? hehe..

razor said:
HI all,

I did a presentation slideshow for the TFP session one,. If you are interested to download the slide, pls click on this link ;Download Selena and Nadia slideshow here! (17.5mb) . Your pics are also included towards the end of the slideshow.

Let me know if you have any comments.

Wow! Great presentation. I'm speechless!!! U'r the MAN!! :lovegrin:

Hope the rest get to download the presentation before the link becomes dead. Got time limit.

Thanks for the comments, Ashleyy and Goo82sg..

just wanna upz this thread a while...
i know some of us here haven send the girls e cd yet... (that includes ma... hehe)
i've promised nad i'll send them e cd by end of this week...

so those who still haven do it, just a reminder for u all and myself... hehe.. :)

wow... razor... i'm highly impressed by ur slideshow... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
but u didn put my name in e participants list man... :cry:

haha, but its really cool... can tell what program u used?

Status
Not open for further replies.