TFCD - Nallur

Status
Not open for further replies.

excelglsi

Deregistered
Oct 11, 2005
CCK-Yew Tee
Lovely lady to work with... Here some to share... CnC welcome..:)

2763821014_367a09d08e_o.jpg

2763824520_523c679db9_o.jpg

2763821038_831bafc7f1_o.jpg

Quite a nice series. :) My fav is last pic.

last pose is good, but background can be alot better. Esp the distinct black thing on the left sort of ruined it.

very nice, excelglsi. i just have this feeling for the first time. in the last photo, the model is kind of relax, cropping very close to her body make me nervous than relax. space = calm, tightness = impact. i think for a full body shot, it will include a significant portion of background. if the background dont allow, do something else. in CS, we are "taught not to crop the hand, the feet etc. but to put a tight box just enough to show the whole body and crop out the unsightly background is a bit "forcing". just my 2cents. nice work on the exposure.

Last edited:
Interesting composition on the second image. Nice tilt and i like it. Goes very well with her expression too.

My fave so far is the third and last image. Very relaxed and well composed. I love the softness of the image too.

very nice, excelglsi. i just have this feeling for the first time. in the last photo, the model is kind of relax, cropping very close to her body make me nervous than relax. space = calm, tightness = impact. i think for a full body shot, it will include a significant portion of background. if the background dont allow, do something else. in CS, we are "taught not to crop the hand, the feet etc. but to put a tight box just enough to show the whole body and crop out the unsightly background is a bit "forcing". just my 2cents. nice work on the exposure.
Thxs bro will take note... Xie xie on the comments :D

Interesting composition on the second image. Nice tilt and i like it. Goes very well with her expression too.

My fave so far is the third and last image. Very relaxed and well composed. I love the softness of the image too.
Thxs glad u like them...:)

I like no2. Just felt that the Lip could be redder.;p

walao eh...bro chua, never jio me huh? i like the #2 and #3. Really relaxing feel and nice dreamy effect on #2...great...

walao eh...bro chua, never jio me huh? i like the #2 and #3. Really relaxing feel and nice dreamy effect on #2...great...

Thxs bro... I ask u to join the other side have u join yet? ;p

I like #3, very natural, relax & sweet..

:thumbsup::lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.