TFCD - From Ugly to Pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Garfield said:
hey illustrious and all.....

It's nice meeting all of you last Sat at Pasir Park... Hope there is a chance meeting you gal n guys again soon!!

Cheers~ :sweatsm:

errr is that you?

UPDATES...

Will be looking forward to your photos soon... ermm... as suggested by catchlights, here's the list of photogs whom I'll be awaiting CD from...(photos of Vanesa and Jac can also pass to me and I'll collate all in a CD for them.)
1. clicknick
2. jacob
3. catchlights
4. Photosnapper
5. antere
6. OrangeGarfield
7. catseye - received @ 20april. Thanks!

Update for next session... Time changed to 8am to 11am.
22 April, Sat, 8am - 11am @ Punggol Beach (Meet at the 82 Bus stop/ Terminal)
Outfit for the day: Capris/ skirt + top. Will put on thicker make-up. :sweat:

Confirmed attendance...
1. yilishengxian
2. Ren_Hao
3. Canew
4. Deswitch
5. B.W
6. goo82sg
7. s11loop
8. LeiNaj

Pls add me on MSN if u're on for easier communication... claudia[at]limedsign.com **NOTE! CHANGED!!

Thanks. :)

UPDATES...

Will be looking forward to your photos soon... ermm... as suggested by catchlights, here's the list of photogs whom I'll be awaiting CD from...(photos of Vanesa and Jac can also pass to me and I'll collate all in a CD for them.)
1. clicknick
2. jacob
3. catchlights
4. Photosnapper
5. antere
6. OrangeGarfield

Confirmed attendance...
1. yilishengxian
2. Ren_Hao
3. Canew
4. Deswitch
5. B.W
6. goo82sg
7. s11loop
8. LeiNaj
9. westwest1
FULL HOUSE

Pls add me on MSN if u're on for easier communication... claudia[at]limedsign.com **NOTE! CHANGED!!

Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

UPDATES...

1. clicknick
2. jacob
3. catchlights
4. Photosnapper
5. antere
6. OrangeGarfield

Confirmed attendance...
1. yilishengxian
2. Ren_Hao
3. Canew
4. Deswitch
5. goo82sg
6. s11loop
7. LeiNaj
8. westwest1
FULL HOUSE

Thanks. :)

illustrious said:
Just my own opinion and view I'm sharing here...

Initially my purpose of doing TFCD was to get a couple of decent shots - close up and full length shots, for my resume. However, after 2 sessions I've came to shift my purpose and objectives for my TFCD.

There are many here which are new and some wants to experiment with different ways of shooting etc. I've spoken to someone in CS before, and we decided that its a learning session for all those present at the shoot. Photogs get to experiment with things they want and I get to learn from them and how we can go about shooting people. So far, I've learned quite alot of things from all those I've met.

So I see it as a win-win situation. Photogs get to experiment, practice, learn different poses from one another, etc etc... and I get to improve my make-up skill, my poses, how to pose models in the future and how I should go about taking photos of others.

Basically its just another fun and learning outing for all.

Hope I've put my words correctly and understandable. :)

Thank you all for your time and effort for my cmi tfcd session. :embrass:

Its tough but it was fun and I hope the experience will benefit all of us.

Will be looking forward to receiving your CD soon...
TFCD I - Pasir Ris Park @ 15 April
1. clicknick
2. jacob
3. catchlights
4. Photosnapper
5. antere
6. OrangeGarfield

TFCD II - Punggol Beach @ 22 April
1. yilishengxian
2. Ren_Hao
3. Canew
4. Deswitch
5. B.W
6. goo82sg
7. LeiNaj
8. westwest1

THANK YOU!!!

;)

It was fun learning together. Still trying to Process all the RAW files. Maybe could put a few random shot by today esp the Group photos.

Thanks for arranging the TFCD Claudia.

These are a few photo that I had taken on Sat. Not so well taken as I'm still learning how to take models. Hope can gather some feedbacks to improve.

Claudia, sorry for my poor photography skill.

133889013_60eeec85dd.jpg

133889012_524573c71c.jpg

133889011_9841454b31.jpg

133889009_405d623654.jpg

only the last photo was PSed to soften the face skin tone.

And this is the fella that tried to steal the show.

133900627_ec523192c6.jpg

The Group photo.

Back row from left, Canew and wife, yilishengxian,Ren_Hao,westwest1,goo82sg,Deswitch

front, Leinaj and our model illustrious.

Hope I get it all right.

133922140_3f54a67b32.jpg

THankS Calvin for the photos! Just some CC from me... maybe you want to crop the photo to show at least half the body or more bg. The first few photos, I would have cropped in vertical orientation instead of horizontal. Just my 2cents worth.

Thanks for the group photo! Hope you'll burn into the CD too. Thanks again for your effort!

DeSwitch said:
These are a few photo that I had taken on Sat. Not so well taken as I'm still learning how to take models. Hope can gather some feedbacks to improve.

http://static.flickr.com/46/133889013_60eeec85dd.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/56/133889012_524573c71c.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/51/133889011_9841454b31.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/46/133889009_405d623654.jpg

only the last photo was PSed to soften the face skin tone.

Good try at the outdoor using the background, at least they aren't so tightly framed. Do watch out for the first two shots however, having the chains cut across the frame and being in focus doesn't compliment the shot.

You could have captured her in a portrait position for the 4 shots. I guess it's your style for the landscape, but they're by far one of the best I've seen so far.

Might want to pull the exposure down a bit on the last two, the skin is overburnt by the sun. Watch the last shot, when using hands to pose, note that the muscles are very easily exaggerated and don't compliment a female model well.

:) Good shots for a 'newbie' Heehee...

Nice lizard and group photo. Can send me a copy of the group photo?

I posted some photos here http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=191855 for ppl to comment and for me to improve (not much ppl commented though).

The only extra photo I took during the trip was this :bsmilie:

cillustrious_tfcd_011.jpg

U can pm me ur msn or add me if u want me to send u though ;p .

DeSwitch said:

133889013_60eeec85dd.jpg

133889012_524573c71c.jpg
actually i think these angles are quite flattering leh. maybe in future tfcd sessions can repeat, with different framing and lighting. :thumbsup:

These 2 photos really bring out the very beautiful smile of the model.
Got dimples leh... :bsmilie:
But watch out the chain behind. Seems to like grow out from her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.